Inventions for truckers

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by HuskerJim, Aug 2, 2015.

1. HuskerJim

HuskerJim Light Load Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    Hi there, I have a few inventions bouncing around in my head that I think would make our jobs easier. Does anybody here have any experience in submitting inventions to a company that specializes in trucking accessories? Im just not sure where to turn. Thanks guys!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cnsper

cnsper Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2014
    the first place to start is by getting a patent. Without that, people can look at it and copy it and you can do nothing about it. Protect your invention first and then start shopping it around.

4. bandit74

bandit74 Light Load Member

Jul 4, 2015
    I wish someone would invent a more comfortable air ride seat, that has been my major gripe for years.

cnsper Thanks this.
  5. zinita17601

zinita17601 Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2010
    lancaster pa
    In order to get a patent the inventor needs to create a working prototype.u cant get a patent on just an idea.

6. SHO-TYME

SHO-TYME Road Train Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Dahlonega, GA
    The Recaro truck seat is the most comfortable seat I've ever sat in, they aren't cheap though.

bandit74 Thanks this.
  7. bigguns

bigguns Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2013
    Omega,GA
    I can give you an idea for an invention. You can call it the "No P Seat". It would be spring loaded so it is always in the upright position. That way these sorry a_ _ so called truck drivers won't be pi_ _ ing on the seat and walking away leaving someone else to clean up their mess. There would be inconveniences associated with the "No P Seat" but at least when you got your fanny down on the seat it would be dry.

marineman227 Thanks this.
  8. HuskerJim

HuskerJim Light Load Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    I have a working prototype. Guess I need to get in touch with a patent lawyer & a money tree.

bullhaulerswife Thanks this.
  9. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    bandit74 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.