Irish truck driver in Belgium

Discussion in 'European/Other Countries Truckers Forum' started by TruckFree, Apr 8, 2013.

1. TruckFree

TruckFree Bobtail Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Hey, guys. My name is Vadzim. I'm an Irish truck driver. I have not a lot of experience, as it is really difficult to get a job in Ireland. I've been driving back in 2003-2004 EC truck for a small period of time. I had non EU driving license and it expired in 2005, so I did all the tests again and finally got my EC back in 2012. As I told it is bad situation for me in Ireland. All employers are looking for references. Munster Metal, the company that I've been driving for back in 2003-2004 is no longer exist. After 4 month trying in Ireland I decided to move in Belgium and look for a job here. One month passed sins I came and no job yet. IT is almost impossible as I don't speak French or Dutch. Just want to ask if some of you, guys, know any employer? I don't care what country company from. Can move to Germany, France or any other. Even Canada. I have clean Irish EC, ADR license, all CPC done. I'm 37 years old. Can be permanent or single trip. Just something. If someone can help to find a job, please call me +32 496 89 81 99

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. intothewest

intothewest Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2013
    NINJA SCHOOL
    Hey Truckfree, try Morgan McLernon, Sawyers or O'Leary international in Ireland you should get a job from one of them!

4. Mrs T

Mrs T Road Train Member

Aug 5, 2008
    planet earth
    I never heard of an Irish trucker with a Russian name before.
    How did that happen?!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.