JL Logistics St. Joseph, MN Car Hauler

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by yaknow, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Hammer166

Hammer166 Crusty Information Officer

Aug 18, 2007
    ~8600+' and loving it!
    I'm gonna dip my toe in this just a bit. Full disclosure first: I don't know @Riverrat11 personally, although I have spoken to him on the phone. I've used his trucks on multiple occasions, and have a fair idea of how he runs things. He's a good guy, and laid back. I don't know if I've met this driver, but I've never discussed this with Riverrat.

That said, the idea that he was pushing too hard? That's laughable. Frankly, that any of you would even give any weight to anything this driver said after his "I made a few problems for him so he would fire me." comment just floors me. You realize the intent behind that statement, don't you? Can't get unemployment if you quit. It always amazes me how quickly drivers will defend indefensible behavior because it was another driver.

If I had to find fault about they do things, it would be that he is too easy going, and doesn't push his guys enough. And that should tell you volumes about this driver. (And that's be generous, calling him a driver, I wouldn't put this guy in the same room as the 'carhauler' appelation.)

Gunner75 and MJ1657 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. G.Anthony

G.Anthony Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014

Ok, but the o/p had said that a buddy of his that worked there as well, was not paid $6000. How do you explain that?

SO 2 drivers for the same company have a problem? Plausible I suppose, but I dunno, sounds like a pattern to me.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.