KARR Transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by hankll, Mar 9, 2014.

1. hankll

hankll Bobtail Member

Mar 9, 2014
    They are headquartered in Gamaliel, AR

They expect you to run off the logbook on a regular basis.....and are tightwad about any home time.

I got fired because of an electronic issue on my leased ProStar truck, and I called the lease company about the problem. The owner called me and stated I was the only driver he had who had problems with the truck. I told him when I got off the run, we needed to have a set down conversation about this issue and other issues. He told me he didn't like drivers telling him what to do, and told me to drive it back 675 miles home and clean out the truck .......NO PROBLEM! They also threatened to hold my last paycheck based on any "damage" to the truck. I finally got it after 3 weeks. I did not report them to FMCSA. I should have.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tenn I See Trucker

Tenn I See Trucker Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2013
    TULLAHOMA,TN
    A buddy of mine worked there...his Dad died and they told him to take some time off, the funeral was 3 days later...on his way back to tn from fl in his personal vehicle he saw his truck heading south on 75.when he got to tn he found all his stuff bagged up and a lot of his things were missing, when he went inside to see what's up they told him he was terminated, that they only give 3 days for bereavement, and he was s.o.l on the missing items,the police got involved and they GPS tracked his tablet and found it in the shop foreman desk.these people are shady and are always looking for drivers,all is not what it seems, also they don't inform you they only pay .30 CPM for deadhead miles u til after you start

4. mar1350

mar1350 Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2016
    Centralia, il
    i know i worked there for a month and half. didnt get any miles. except for two wks. the elogs and the loads they have you cant make any money. they haul for one company and you always leave at night.

5. Roadhammer23519

Roadhammer23519 Bobtail Member

Apr 13, 2018
    4/13/18 i started working for tbis company cause of my brother. I worked 24 days with the company. And i can for one say this is a bullahot company to run for. They will falsify drivers longs in a heartbeat dont believe me i have been on phone calls with other drivers when justin or Eric work tell drivers oh jist drive here and ill fix your longs. I have seen them #### with drivers longs they way they run is ######## oh and for any reason dont fall asleep behind the wheel like i have dont park your truck and go to sleep like other drivers have or they will call the cops on u. By the way the company owes me for 9 loads that ran when i quit cause i wasnt making any money they going to charge u 400 bucks for cleaning the truck and let me tell u something else i think they charged me 95 bucks for cleaning but i have video of the truck when they put me into it. Driver door wouldnt open from the inside and coolant cap missing from coolant reservoir but guess what they wanna charge me for them to clean a truck the truck was given to me in the most poorest condition i have seen but they going to charge me #### you all i was there less then a month and guess what i didnt clear 2000 bucks when i worked for my last company i ####ing was clearing 6 grand a month and not even 2000 with this company i swear stay away from this company they dont give a dam about u or your family and of they think that they are going to keep money from me and we are talking 9 loads worth i have all load numbers from day one i started and they are parked off with an x when i got paid on then i have 9 loads that they didnt pay me for i know i have a class action law suite here and i know 3 other people who are more then willing to jump on this #### #### karr

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.