Kevin Rutherfrauds $200000 Signature glider truck has complete engine failure!!!

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Bobby Barkert, Mar 7, 2015.

1. BanditTrucker

BanditTrucker Light Load Member

Nov 24, 2011
    KS
    who cares kevin can afford 8 of those trucks, he has made a killing scamming honest drivers pushing them junk from PP and PDI...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. For some who haven't scene the motor. Here are some pics to refresh ya memory. Screenshot_2015-03-08-14-58-52-1.png Screenshot_2015-03-08-14-58-32.png Screenshot_2015-03-08-14-58-22.png Screenshot_2015-03-08-14-58-22-1.png

4. mp4694330

mp4694330 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Chicagoland
    From FB, LOL!!!:

Kevin Rutherford announced Bruce Mallinson/Pittsburgh Power will be assembling a "Signature engine" at the 2016 CMC. They will start with the block and assembly a complete engine so the 500 CMC attendees can see how an engine is assembled.
    If I was going to watch an engine get assembled, I would want to watch someone who knew what they were doing.
    I hope Kevin Rutherford is going to have Terry from Terry's Truck and Trailer repair there so he can correct all of Bruce Mallinson's/Pittsburgh Power's mistakes.

5. ineedajob

ineedajob Light Load Member

Oct 18, 2014
    I can't believe I read all 155 pages... things I take away from this thread

1) pp is just crap
    2) KR is lol per usual
    3) for a bunch of "dumb truckers" some of y'all amaze me at the knowledge you have. I took many screen shots of different posts to keep for later reference.

6. tnevin225

tnevin225 Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2014
    Yep,thats why PP is a multimillion dollar business because they deal with junk products and service. I wish some on this board would get a clue, It's amazing how many trash KR on here yet thy seem to know everything he says. If I hated somebody that much I wouldn't wast my time listening to one word thy said. Personally I do listen to him and yes I attended one of his CMC events and thought it was great. As far as Bruce goes he's kind of a blow his own horn kind of guy but maybe he has earned it, I know he has accomplished a heck of alot more than 99% of the people on this board.

jeff18 Thanks this.
  7. MJ1657

MJ1657 Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Isanti, MN
    Lots of people have multi million dollar companies built upon screwing people. Bruce screws people and all of the proof has been posted.

8. You can and will learn from members of this forum. I still learn even after all my years of trucking.

You are reading information from people who are not out to screw your business.

Its reputation and work ethics.

tsavory, Hammer166, truckon and 2 others Thank this.
  9. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    I listened to as much of the sound clip as I could handle. Just curious, Bruce was saying why everyone else is to blame, did he mention why they were charged for MicroBlue bearings that weren't installed? Kind of hard to blame that on someone else

10. dannythetrucker

dannythetrucker Road Train Member

May 26, 2011
    everywhere, man
    Oh, I'm sure Bruce can assemble an engine when he has an audience.

I will be the guy in the front row waving my hand and randomly pointing at parts, "Does that part have microblue Bruce ? Does this part have microblue Bruce ? How bout this one ? We gonna microblue that injector Bruce ?" etc...... the whole time !

11. tsavory

tsavory Road Train Member

Jun 4, 2013
    Paoli, IN
    I know nothing of Bruce. But I have seen many companies that start out with a good foundation and it grows in to a huge company next thing you know it's gone to cap because the ones that made it into a great company stop dealing with the day to day and putting their own hands on it.
    He personally may have been or still is a great mechanic . Just lost his way i see it all the time.
    As for KR I heard him long time ago when promoting the 3000D thought him a flake then guess he has not changed.

wore out and MJ1657 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.