Keystone Logistics Inc. is BADDDDDD

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by curtio, Feb 25, 2009.

1. curtio

curtio Bobtail Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Stockbridge Ga
    Keystone Logistics Is a owner Op company.They have an agent in Georgia looking for drivers.I went to him and stayed 3 weeks and got 2 loads.They did not pay me.He will promise the world but has no freight.I know 4 other drivers he has screwed out of thousand of mile of pay.Please beware

trucker43 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blackmarlin55

blackmarlin55 Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Bryan tx
    Have a friend ready to lease to them, promise 8 months work lined up, says very busy, his first time as an O/O...hope he makes it!

luckytx52 Thanks this.
  4. luckytx52

luckytx52 Light Load Member

May 22, 2011
    Slow poke'n along
    Thanks Black ;) this is the only negative thread I could find.

5. buckmanmike

buckmanmike Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2010
    in the country, georgia
    Is this the same company as Keystone Freight, part of National Retail?

6. MAllen

MAllen Bobtail Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Nope, as long as we're talking about the same Keystone Logistics, Inc.
    Is not the same company as Keystone Lines, Keystone Intl. Logistics, or quite a few other ones.
    Keystone Logistics, Inc in Indiana has been around since 1999 under that one and only name.
    Now, I will admit, there are other Keystone Logistics' that pop up now and again, but only one that has been in business for so long.

7. luckytx52

May 22, 2011
    Slow poke'n along
    I was with Keystone for a couple weeks. I will go to bat for them as a Company. They did everything they said they were going to do. And even attempted to keep me on with another agent. My agent was a loser, a liar and a #### human being. However, all actions taken by my agent were his to take and not a reflection of Keystone.

I may still go back to keystone once I'm more self insured for breakdowns. Not a company I would recommend for cash strapped first timers.

Drac1985 Thanks this.
  8. Bigfoot92

Bigfoot92 Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2014
    THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY IVE EVER WORKED FOR......no pay and you will average 80cpm......youll pay for trailer weekly , plus trailer repairs and reefer hours if you haul reefer.....and when you quit , you will not see your last settlement.......they will give you a $1000 hiring bonus, then take it back $100 a week with a so called "ESCROW" they will take your escrow and your last settlements and and thats the bottom line......im still waiting for my settlement for 6 months now.......DONT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!! They will run your truck to the ground with cheap and heavy freight....and you cant complain because you will sit for 3 days......youve been warned...

9. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Bigfoot92 wrote that (as a "one hit wonder) back in January there Vice President @kslo I highly doubt you're going to hear from him.

Sounds to me like your company has more issues than you can address. How about you fire everyone and start over. And buy some freaking trailers!

kslo Thanks this.
  10. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
    So, a company executive actually posts here to clarify and try and rectify issues (posted by one-hit wonders, no less) and all you can do is rag on him? No wonder most people have little regard for drivers. As for the timing, he wouldn't be the first person to overlook the date and provide a comment or response to an old question. You being the expert of course, why don't you tell us just exactly what "issues" they can't address. No doubt they have some as I am sure they'e far from perfect, but at least they're here. While you're at it, why should they buy trailers? Many, many companies of all sizes don't own trailers.

ttyson Thanks this.
  11. luckytx52

May 22, 2011
    Slow poke'n along
    Keystone is a brokerage firm more than they are a trucking company. You are in charge of your own affairs as an o/o. As it should be. If you need every concession made for you to run your business then perhaps Keystone isn't for you.

I personally was put with a snake that is no longer with Keystone. That's not Keystones fault. They tried to set me up with another more established agent. I got my last settlement in a timely fashion. My dad who drove a truck for this agent never got paid. He feels like keystone should've assisted him more in recouping his pay, but I personally worked there and found everybody at Corp to be helpful and straight forward.

Agents are like used car salesman. Know who you're doing business with. And CYA

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.