Knight Refrigerated/Transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by reefertank, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    And in this day and age with the Feds focusing on DRIVER FITNESS it's pretty much necessary(let alone REQUIRED) to make sure the HVAC system is in working order. The last thing we need are drivers getting in accidents because they weren't rested because either the A/C or the heater wasn't working.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    And no wonder this industry is falling apart along with the country

snowlauncher Thanks this.
  4. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    It is if you have a Knight shop working on it. :mad:

5. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    I think most of you people over estimate how well Knight shops are. You know the guys that get fired from Jiffy Lube and Walmart Autocenter? They get a job at Knight working on trucks. I've driven more Knight trucks than most of you all have, and let me tell you, between the class of driver Knight is pulling in now, and the quality of the shop people, I've gotten into trucks with under 300K on them that are completely worn out.

6. Bo Hunt

Bo Hunt Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2015
    If you knew how to read not a single person has disparaged him for wanting a truck with working ac. We are getting on him for thinking that a truck is old or junk based solely on it having around 300k miles.

7. Bo Hunt

Aug 6, 2015
    Well, I originally posted a response to the OP attacking me for believing a troll blah blah blah, I'll just leave it at this. I, for the record, posted first about the mileage issue. I wasn't jumping on a bandwagon. For the record, I have been with megas since I started driving except when I drove a 1.5 million mile car hauler for PMTG. I know how old the trucks I've driven are. Average miles on turnin with every one has been over 500k miles. Why 500k? Because the warranty runs out at 500k usually. That has been my point the entire time.

As to the sleeper issue. I slept in a 28 inch bunk hauling cars. Lived in it. Every night. So this whole 'a 52 inch sleeper is for snowstorms' just proves you are a little primadonna.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  8. reefertank

reefertank Light Load Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Eastern Oregon
    Jesus Christ... I am seriously dealing with a ####in incompetent r3tard that has a reading comprehension level of a 6 year old.

Re-read the last post 10 times and then copy and paste the text where i called YOU a troll?
    Then copy and paste the text where I complained about the trucks having a 52" sleeper, when I was just trying to state my case as you and Toomanybikes were throwing out assumptions left and right, ready to write a fictional short story novel.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2016
    Reason for edit: Skirting profanity filter
  9. Bo Hunt

Aug 6, 2015
    Have you always been this much of an idiot? Can you quote where I said you called me a troll sir? Can you? You have the reading comprehension of a newt.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2016
    Reason for edit: Edited quote
  10. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Start placing bets folks.. I give it 2 more posts before the thread is locked. :argue::happy1:

11. reefertank

reefertank Light Load Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Eastern Oregon
    I admit it. I was wrong. In this chaotic moment of ignorance, I slipped up, i guess that makes 2 of us.
    BUT the other half still stands true. Jumping on the bandwagon, calling me a "primadonna."

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.