Kreilkamp Trucking, Inc. - Allenton, Wi.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by shalomdunn, Aug 21, 2006.

1. GirlInASemi

GirlInASemi Bobtail Member

Mar 8, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    I was just let go for not reporting an accident (a rub against a trailer at a loading dock) that never happened. I have evidence and witnesses, but they took the call-in complaint over the word of their own employee.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  2. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    How do you have evidence and witnesses for a non event?:scratch:

tucker and DriverMike1984 Thank this.
  3. Pete jockey

Pete jockey Medium Load Member

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    I'm also confused...

DriverMike1984 Thanks this.
  4. GirlInASemi

Mar 8, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    I took pictures of the scuff mark on the other guys trailer, nothing lines up with anything on my tractor or trailer that could have made these marks (evidence). There was also a FritoLay driver there that had watched me park and said I didn't come anywhere near the other rig (witness)

DriverMike1984 and Lonesome Thank this.
  5. Pete jockey

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    So they just automatically blamed the scrape or whatever on you without even looking at pictures or anything?

6. GirlInASemi

Mar 8, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    Exactly, Pete jockey. I was not given the opportunity to send over the pictures I took showing no scrapes, dents, scratches, etc. They did thier 'investigation' using the other guy's photos. Even my Operations Manager here in California went over my tractor and trailer and found NO points of impact.

How can I report an accident that never occurred??

7. Pete jockey

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    Hmmm...how they physically saw the truck and trailer with no marks and still did this really has me puzzled

8. GirlInASemi

Mar 8, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    Me too Pete jockey! The issue is that the WI main office made the decision and gave no regard to the observations of California management. Their reasoning is that once a driver has had a minor accident, the statistics show they are prone for a major accident in the future. All of it BS to begin with. Bottom line- I was terminated for not reporting an accident THAT NEVER HAPPENED!

9. Pete jockey

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    Well the way they handled this whole situation, they may have done you a huge favor.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.