Late Hello From This Pyg to My Fellow Drivers

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Voodoo Pyg, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    I know that this as late as it gets seeing as I've been on this forum almost a year (January 25th 2015). But I'll give everyone here a proper introduction if you're interested. Here goes...

My name is Voodoo Pyg. How I came up with this CB handle was this. I am a fan of the band Godsmack and that song of the same name is on of my faves. The "Pyg" came from the fact that no matter how polite or gentlemanly I tried to be, it was always taken the wrong way in my former profession (correctional officer)and abroad. Therefore I was referred to as a "pig". I just switched one letter and decided that when I hit the trucking industry, this was it.

I was trained through Stevens Transport earlier this year but due to unfortunate circumstances I've previously mentioned and won't go into again, I am no longer there. I now drive locally back home in Southeast Texas.

Any way I am happy, upbeat, and love the new challenges that the trucking industry has presented me with so far. I get along with pretty much anyone at anytime. IF there are any other questions or you just want to drop me and line and say "Hello" feel free to come.

Until next time or in a thread,

Voodoo Pyg

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mountaingote

mountaingote Road Train Member

Sep 22, 2012
    Well, pyg, if you're happy and upbeat it's a sure sign you haven't been in the business very long....lol, jk

4. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    Its all good, as long as you can afford the late fee. :confused2:

Voodoo Pyg and mountaingote Thank this.
  5. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    Welcome friend and thanks for the laugh... I haven't but I felt some of the harder aspects earlier this year. It gets easier as time goes. Still miss OTR but I'm using this period to recover.

mountaingote Thanks this.
  6. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    Sweet giraffey and Laffy Taffy. How ever much could it be? LOL!

mountaingote Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.