LEASE OWNER OPS

Discussion in 'Swift' started by Seng, Jul 11, 2015.

1. allisonisatranny

allisonisatranny Light Load Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Well, Landstar and Mercer can't fire you and take your truck back, or put a camera in your truck because its in the lease...Why? Because they don't have a pyramid truck leasing company with puppet strings attached to it.

Blackshack46, HorseShoe and scottied67 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

BAM!

HorseShoe Thanks this.
  4. Luse

Luse Medium Load Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Middle of nowhere Montana

Very true.... But mystic point still stands...

5. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    $1.20 per mile lease and free driver cams.. deal of the century!

Blackshack46 and HorseShoe Thank this.
  6. spectacle13

spectacle13 Light Load Member

Oct 19, 2013
    See, you guys keep repeating this, and it doesn't make it any more true. Neither if you have a clue what it says in our lease....yet you profess to know all about it! NOWHERE in our lease are we subject to drivecams. Lease Ops are the only section that aren't subject to drivecams!

You're like fox news with this ########...you think if you just keep repeating it, people will believe it.

7. spectacle13

Oct 19, 2013
    No, actually....it's not in the lease. But you wouldn't know that because you have no ####ing clue what's in the lease.

All you, horseshoe and freightwipper do is come in here and harass swift drivers who are out here trying to make a living, because you somehow have this idea that you are superior to us. You have nothing useful, constructive or helpful to say, EVER.

You are hateful, angry vitriolic people with a ####ing superiority complex and it needs to stop!!!!!!!

shannaj82, HousTank and A21CAV Thank this.
  8. freightwipper

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    You're right.. I was wrong it's actually LESS than $1.20 and even better pay is based on movers guide shortest route.

[​IMG]

9. spectacle13

Oct 19, 2013
    Skirting my argument. I never said a word about pay. I argued about your ######## echo chamber about drivecams. Admit when your full of ####

HousTank and A21CAV Thank this.
  10. freightwipper

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    calm down dude, it was a joke. I don't know Swift's rules on driver cams.. but I do know they pay peanuts because it's listed on their site.
    Feel better?

11. spectacle13

Oct 19, 2013
    No. I don't, I have to listen to this ####ing #### day in and day out!!!! On the CB, in truckstops, and now here!!!!!

Many drivers for this company are good people and good drivers but all I hear all day is people talking #### about us!!!!

Then we have one place where we can go, and have our own forum to talk amongst each other and offer help and it's filled up with ####ing haters!!!! So, no...I'm not ok. I'm ####ing pissed.

I don't give a #### what you think of our pay! I bring home 3x what I EVER made in manufacturing and I had half a decades experience. They pay better than USA, jb hunt, etc. Etc. But you guys aren't over there harassing them, you're here...

Kry0n, HousTank and A21CAV Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.