Looking at prime to team with wife

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by wolf71, Jul 4, 2015.

1. wolf71

wolf71 Light Load Member

Aug 24, 2014
    Springlake Nc
    Little back ground. I have had my cdl for 20+years. My wife does not have one yet. I have been driving local for 10 years now to do the family thing and have enjoyed it. Now all kids are grown and have there iwn lives.
    I am fine with retraining and I know she will have to go through their school. I have lookwd eveey where to find information on team driving for prime.
    I am not wanting to lease for a while if ever. Did that one time 15 years ago and still cant get the bad taste out and we lost everything. Was not that companies fault it was mine because I did not understand the responsibility of owning a business.

Now no prime bashing have read enough of that. I want honest good, bad and ugly not only about prime but teaming and making legal money. Did enough outlaw trucking to last a lifetime.
    We want to make money and see the country a little. And that means being able to stop at times where ever we are.

If you dive team for prime let me know your experience with it. Is the company any good and will they work with people like us? We work hard and like to see new things. We have taljed some with a recruiter but we all know how they can stretch the truth at times. Looking for honest feedback on the actual company environment.

Thank you

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Corn89

Corn89 Light Load Member

Aug 17, 2009
    Wallace, NC
    Think you would be best to post in their company forum, for someone to better help you.

4. kbarttt

kbarttt Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2012
    Utah
    Did you get what you were looking for? It rained my wife through Prime

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.