Looking for class A cdl driver for OTR haul

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by JR1684, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1684

JR1684 Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2016
    Me and my business partner need a class a cdl driver with atleast 1 year experience with tractor trailer. Position requires cdl, no major moving violations, great work ambitions. Need a driver asap. If interested and want to learn more about position call me at.713-517-2092. Will pay weekly, $1250 to start. Position is 10-14 days on the road and 2-3 days off at a time. If u are interested please.call for more info. Orientation is 2 days. From Houston Area to Oklahoma, Kansas sometimes. We pay for all fuel, maintenance. Will be picking up /droping.off dry van for.supermarket client. Need Hazmat. No felonies. Have a sleeper cab tractor, in good condition, 10 speed, 400hp
    Contact info:

R & S Freight Trucking
    713-517-2092
    Juan Rivas

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    Reason for edit: Update info
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. prisonerofthehighway

prisonerofthehighway Light Load Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Rapids, Ia
    Your area code says Texas. A little more info would be nice though. Pay range, routes you run,, ie otr, regional, local? What kind of equipment do you run tractor and trailers? Is this a w2 or 1099 position? Do you have prepass , ez pass for tolls? It would make everyone that reads this thread life a little easier not to mention it will save you valuable time from going over the info however many times a day someone would call. It's your thread and far be it from me to tell you what to put on it, but a lot of truckers like to be informed before they call :)

Nitemare13 Thanks this.
  4. John Dewart

John Dewart Medium Load Member

Jan 2, 2016
    Hartford, CT
    Too bad you need hazmat! I'd be over there tonight!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.