Louisville Logistics or Northwest Freight

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Doc Daniels, May 6, 2016.

1. Doc Daniels

Doc Daniels Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Indiana
    Northwest freight is what they were called.Now they are Louisville Logistics. They could be another name by now. The owners name is Randy. He won't pay you your last check. He had a trainer that had only been with him a month and that trainer had his license for 3 months. This is the same company that had the girl who tore up a bridge in Indiana. STAY AWAY! GO TO SWIFT INSTEAD! LOL

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Heathcliff

Heathcliff Bobtail Member

May 6, 2016
  4. Doc Daniels

Nov 29, 2010
    Indiana
    yep! They hire idiots! I'll admit I was an idiot to take on the task of driving after 1 day of driving a semi with notraining going on my own. I learned by fire and stayed for a year. I busted my ###, paper logs driving (imagine how I ran), did things most drivers bicht about on these forums. I could fill this site with a zillion things that happen but I just wanted to let people know to stay away

5. RFT Public

RFT Public Bobtail Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Louisville Logistics (USDOT 2223265) shut down after the bridge incident, but as you might guess, they re-opened as Louisville Logistics Inc (USDOT 2792275). Randy Lipscomb, CEO.

6. Doc Daniels

Nov 29, 2010
    Indiana
    Randy was the owner.. my biss

7. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    That girl received a 6 month prison sentence a couple of days ago

8. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Why does everyone associate 'paper logs' with 'breaking the law' these days? I ran paper logs for 25 freaking years, and it was up to ME if I decided to cheat....it wasn't a "given".

Prove it.

9. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    It was in the news just a couple days ago, what other proof do you need? Imo she got off easy. Her stupidity destroyed a historical landmark. Anyone that takes a heavily loaded truck across a bridge clearly marked with a 6 ton limit deserves a lot more than 6 months.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  10. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.