Moving up in the JB Hunt world.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by DavidBrownTrucking, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Dzl210

Dzl210 Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Checking in, I start orientation on the 31st for intermodal (decided to put it out a little ways away so I could do homework)

What they SAY sounds great. Consistent start times, 12 hour days, projected income of $50k. The worst thing about intermodal work where I live (Seattle area) is that it's HUGE and the little companies run your ### off to keep up. Inconsistent start times and sometimes 24 hour shifts are the norm on ship nights. So we'll see what I have to say about how JB Hunt handles business.

2. DavidBrownTrucking

DavidBrownTrucking Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2007
    St. Louis
    Pretty much what they have told you is how it goes. I do local Intermodal in St. Louis. I work 10-12 hour days monday throught friday. I will have been here 4 years the 29th of this month and I don't plan on going anywhere else. I'm guessing Seattle is the same. We run electronic logs so no going past your hours. I start at 14:00 everyday. I'm on track this year to make $52,000. Anything else just let me know.

Subutai and Lonesome Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.