My training at Roehl

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by ptw632, Jun 27, 2015.

1. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA
    Did you do phase 1 at a terminal?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ptw632

ptw632 Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2014
    Yes I did

4. ptw632

ptw632 Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2014

I NEVER stopped driving the truck or implied I even wanted to. My issue is that Roehl is breaching their end of the contract by not training me to be a safe and competent driver per THEIR words on THEIR contract. I don't need to "KNUCKLE UP" I'll just have my attorney shove his banana in Roehls proverbial tailpipe.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    unholy7 and Lonesome Thank this.
  5. ptw632

ptw632 Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2014
    Whatsmore, why does Roehl include a confidentiality clause in their employment contracts? If your thinking about coming to Roehl , chew on THAT.

6. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Wow if you've got enough money to have an attorney available to do your bidding, why are you messing with truck driving? After reading about bananas and tailpipes perhaps I've misunderstood the purpose of a lawyer all this time.:sign5:

7. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Pretty sure after the lawyer changes his pants ( after pissing them from laughing ) he or she will tell you their opinion will prevail in any kind of lawsuit.

DriverMike1984 Thanks this.
  8. dogtrucker

dogtrucker Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2012
    my truck
    Hahahahahahaha ... that's cute. But really, suck it up noob and welcome to trucking. A year from now you will tell these stories for laughs.

9. ptw632

ptw632 Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2014

You veterans are so predictable with your "suck it ups" which I could gladly get on board with if I was crying " this job's too hard" which btw I AM NOT. I'm bellyaching about the level training which puts me at risk of an accident and possibly hurting somebody else. But if that happens I'll just tell them to " suck it up" cause it's a cool thing veteran truck drivers say.

10. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I'm just a :munky2:+:computer: I thought a few words of encouragement would help build your self-confidence but that's obviously not what you're looking for here. I don't have anything else to add, so :hello2:time for:coffee2:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    Reason for edit: extra word
  11. ET62

ET62 Bobtail Member

Nov 27, 2013
    NY, NY
    I did the Roehl training in January 2015 and am in contact with dozens of drivers who went through the training recently; the above is opposite our experience. Roehl isn't perfect or imitates paradise but you get a very good cdl training for a small commitment. Their contract, which you get home before you leave for the training is very simple and clear.

TB John Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.