Navajo Express, Inc. - Denver, Co.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MAGNOLIA, Apr 28, 2006.

1. JustSonny

JustSonny Big Dummy

Oct 22, 2009
    Troutman NC
    DriverSEA 96.02
    ISS-D Score 98

That's not good, right?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lurchgs

Lurchgs Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Nope

And they still have piles and piles of Digby trailers. A non-scientific survey indicates a 50/50 split between Digby and Navajo (that is, I'm kinda counting what I see as they pass on the highway)

Not sure if they have Digby tractors, though.

I may wander down that way later this summer and see about a job...the one I've got is starting to wear thin

4. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    I've heard from Rooster on youtube that they Have just made a BAN on all GPS and INVERTERS in there trucks they are searching threw the drivers personal stuff to find them and throw them away.

The reason for the GPS is allot of there drivers have been driving into low bridges. Apparently Navajo has been having accidents daily for the last few months.

Just from this new ban I'm not to impressed with this company anymore!:biggrin_25512:

American Trucker

5. Lurchgs

Lurchgs Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2008
    Denver, CO
    While that's not the right action to take, I can understand it. Stupid drivers using standard GPS instead of one geared for trucks.

At least, I understand the issues with GPS. I'd have a very definite issue with them making me take my inverter out. (it's just a small 300 watt jobbie for my laptop)

6. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    no matter what type of GPS your using you should still be checking your route with your map. Not allowing GPS because of stupid drivers is just too far.

And a carrier not allowing real inverters is again another thing that is over the top. They should allow drivers the power for some creature comforts while drivers work 24/7 325 days a yr or so.

Just my opinion

American Trucker

Batteries Not Included Thanks this.
  7. k7tkr

k7tkr Medium Load Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Digby, Digby Dry Van, Navajo, Navajo Shippers-it's all the same company. I routinely run trailers that read Digby on the side as well as Navajo. Pay settlement is still the same.

Mark

8. Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2007
    PO Dunk Idaho
    Cargo Express in Boise Idaho is also part of Digby as they pull Navajo and Digby trailers, someone told me that the guy that owns Cargo Express owns part of digby or something not sure its true but oh well.

9. Batteries Not Included

Batteries Not Included Bobtail Member

May 5, 2010
    Northeast Pa.
    I drove for them for a few years and quit back in '06..They were aslright for what I needed them for.They had plenty of miles back then,and I didn't do too much sitting (except at the slaughterhouses) the pay wasn't all that good,wasn't all tat bad..

I left them when I moved back to the east coast and needed to make better money..

10. mike91118

mike91118 Medium Load Member

Feb 9, 2010
    clarksville,tennessee
    they dont seem to bad of a company

11. Batteries Not Included

Batteries Not Included Bobtail Member

May 5, 2010
    Northeast Pa.
    [​IMG]

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.