Need USX Co Driver TX to CA 4 Times Weekly

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by Captbob412, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captbob412

Captbob412 Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Lake City, Florida
    Team Driver Wanted For USXpress Grapevine, Texas to Carson, California Round Trip FULL TIME
    Proposed Pay: 5700 miles weekly,splitting .52 CPM which equates roughly to $1482.00 weekly.
    This is an OTR Dedicated Lane which will start around the 11th of August.Tractor is 2016 Freightliner Cascadia Evolution AUTOMATIC.
    I am a 65 y.o. Non Drinking / Non Smoking happily married Retired Airline Captain (With a few years of L.E.O. experience) easy to get along with. I worked 28 years overseas in Saudi Arabia, UAE,Egypt, Israel, Kuwait, Philippines, Viet Nam, Guatemala, and Trinidad and get along with different cultures, male and female.
    USXpress has been my employer for 2 years and I really like the company. I was on one of the top running teams for my FM for 11 months, and my co driver and I never had any issues in that time. We were a perfect team, but he bought his own truck and departed the company. I am looking for the right person to be his replacement.
    USX is soon starting a Dedicated Lane Tours Route from Grapevine, Texas to Carson, California 4 times weekly.I need a Co Driver who can work:
    1. 12 hours on and 12 hours off. 15 minutes after I relieve you, you should be in the Sleeper for proper rest and I will do the same.
    2. 0500 to 1700 or 1700 to 0500:
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE NIGHTS I WILL BE PERMANENT NIGHT DRIVER!
    3. Hygiene is important, showers ever other day.
    4. The cab is clean and organized.
    5. We run 100% CSA Compliant
    6.Non Smoker Non Drinker
    7. Run will be approximately 5700 miles weekly.
    8. I will buy any cleaning materials or equipment required for the tractor.
    9. I will be on the tractor until Dec 22nd, then need 2 weeks off for a family trip.
    10. YOU MUST BE PLEASANT AND POSITIVE!
    11.Current USX Driver preferred with at least 6 months experience.
    12. I drive about 10.5 to 11 hours in a 12 hour shift. The Co Driver should be able to do about the same for maximum efficiency and maximum earnings.

If you can handle six months on and two weeks off plus a weekly 34 hour reset, please contact me ASAP. If the 6 months is too long we will work something out for the right partner.
    MINORITIES AND FEMALES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
    IF YOU HAVE TO BE ON THE PHONE 2 TO 11 HOURS WHILE YOU ARE DRIVING PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO THIS AD! Safety comes first. I went through that with another company's Mentor and never got any sleep, don't want to go through that again!
    Please send BIO and Details As Soon As Possible so we can talk and get organized to make great money!
    USXpress Driver Smokey Searcy 386-292-6804 CALL after 1700 as I'm driving nights.

GeorgiaBoy_JL Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    That is quite a resume you have here! Thank you for all of your service!
    God bless you and your entire family!

About
    Airline Transport Pilot (RW)
    1968 - 72 US Army Pilot,1973-1982 Commercial Helicopter Pilot, 1983 to 2008 Airline Transport Pilot (1990-94 DEA Pilot);2009 -2011 Law Enforcement Officer; 2011-2013 Pilot
    2013 tp present Trucker. 28 years overseas in Saudi Arabia,Western Sahara,Guatemala,Philippines,United Arab Emirates,Israel,Egypt,Morocco,Belize,South Africa, Hawaii, Alaska,and Nigeria.

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

GeorgiaBoy_JL Thanks this.
  4. Captbob412

Captbob412 Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Lake City, Florida
    Thank you, that means a lot to me!

born&raisedintheusa Thanks this.
  5. jessejames

jessejames Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2007
    mobile, al
    Did you find anyone yet?

6. Floridaneed

Floridaneed Bobtail Member

Aug 25, 2016
    I'm interested. My name is Evan I'm 47 years old. I just received my class a CDL license. My number 772-361-5098. We will be a perfect match

7. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    Hey, if you're still looking for a job check this out. He's in Lakeland looking for team drivers running out to California. Says you need two years experience but might work with you:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/trp/5761361878.html

I don't know the guy or anything just thought I'd share something that caught my attention. I can't be out for a month.

Floridaneed Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.