Nestle Waters/Prime Logistic Solutions, East Amherst, NY

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by bbechtel16, Sep 27, 2016.

1. bbechtel16

bbechtel16 Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2009
    PA
    Not to be confused with mega Prime, Inc. I pulled a Nestle Waters load for them back in June, and was at the receiver for 15 hrs, on a Saturday, 20 min from home. Now, I guess technically, they don't have to give me a dime, but after getting the runaround initially, I did speak to the dispatcher/broker, who looked into it, and informed me, via email, that Nestle had approved their max detention per stop at $250 (There goes almost half of what I should get.)

I also had detention at the shipper. He explained that they were still battling Nestle about that as the third party that runs that warehouse enters bogus times into Nestle's system when they print the bills, showing me late when I was in fact early. He said Nestle is aware of this but they were still getting some pushback. They would keep trying.

That is the last productive contact I've had with them. I am not on my own numbers and we factor so some of this is out of my direct control. We haven't actually invoiced because we want to get an updated rate con first, and invoice to match it, but they won't answer or return phone calls, or emails. I have the owners cell, which sometimes he answers accidentally, and claims he will have his broker call me. Their secretary just contacted me the other day, apparently knowing nothing about any of this, but informed me they were missing copies of the lumper receipts. Of course the owner had left for the day and the broker was on the other line when I inquired to speak to them.

Like I said, I guess legally they don't owe me a dime of detention, but it was a big mistake letting me know they they are getting detention. I will not rest until I see it, out of pure principle. I think my next best step is to inform Nestle Waters accounts payable of these shenanigans? Does anyone have a contact there?

rollin coal Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bbechtel16

bbechtel16 Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2009
    PA
    Nobody has a contact at Nestle Water?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.