New Jersey Grand Jury Indicts Trucker in Tracy Morgan Crash

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by born&raisedintheusa, Dec 23, 2015.

1. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    How can all of you blame the entire Walmart fleet based on one driver's actions? I'm sure the driver worked elsewhere before signing on with Walmart. as far as I know Walrmart doesn't accept newbies.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

Just in the last two days of working, I have seen a Walmart pass me while I'm doing 65 on 476. It only took him about 5 seconds maybe to get past me.

Then today a Walmart was doing 55ish in the middle lane in a 65 zone on 476 again.

There's two more to chock up to walmarts great professional drivers.

Side note: I have met some great courteous Walmart drivers out there, but they are far an few between.

drvrtech77 and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  4. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    I've met a few my self. however, one can tag it Walmart, FedEx, UPS, or whatever suits the need . in my eyes, He screwed up, doesn't matter who he worked for.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    bullhaulerswife Thanks this.
  5. Hick

Hick Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2014
    West Virginia
    Good. Then they can get rid of the silly HoS laws since they don't protect us anyhow.

Pintlehook and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  6. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Posted limit in the construction zone that the accident happened in was 45 mph. The driver of the Walmart truck was doing 65 mph when he hit the limo.

7. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Tracy Morgan is extremely funny. So was JimmyMac, rest his soul.

Chewbongka, rickybobby and Eeyore05 Thank this.
  8. Air Breeze

Air Breeze Heavy Load Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Tennessee
    The real joke is on all the rest of us. Wal-Mart will just pass the cost of the settlement it reached with Tracy Morgan and the other accident victims to it's customer's. And don't forget the Lawyers, they will get their 33 1/3 %.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  9. realdesertkickin

realdesertkickin Heavy Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Tustoned Arizona
    And it was going around a bend where traffic was all stopped...He came around the bend and saw em too late..

I dont know how they found out he was up 28 hours? and, how do you be up 28 hours without a pound of meth and smelling salts up your fannie? I dont know...

I think dood obviously wasnt doing his job, and should pay...But I also think rich influencial familes involved used thier money to get him nailed to the cross...I dont believe the story...Only that one of ours was bad and someone died..Whether sleeping, high, drunk, or reaching for your bible you dropped on the passenger side floorboard, your our bad apples for not paying attention to the road every second

Alot more DUI police officers hurt people than walmart drivers

Dood has 300 years worth of charges on him, ridiculous...It only takes 6 months locked up for your whole life to come undone and for you to go crazy!! Give him 6 months then get his butt out workin cause he's gotta support the kids of the daddy he took out with the truck

10. Air Breeze

Air Breeze Heavy Load Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Tennessee
    So if your driving 65 mph in a 45 mph construction zone, and kill a person and critically injure 9 more thats only worth 6 months in jail to you? I guess their lives that this Moron ruined don't mean to much do they. No doubt this driver isn't to smart, but being stupid is no excuse for a lenient Prison sentence. If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime. This is the kind of Diver that gives all of us a bad reputation. I hope he gets at least 10 years in Prison. And now it's all a bunch of rich people using their money and influence to railroad this poor ignorant Wal-Mart driver into Prison? Oh ya, I'm sure that's what's happening to this guy. And I'm sure the kids of the "Daddy" this guy took out with his reckless driving techniques don't need any support from him. I'm sure they have been well compensated Financially by Wal-Mart.

11. realdesertkickin

realdesertkickin Heavy Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Tustoned Arizona
    ^^^point taken^^^

However I do feel 10 years wouldnt benefit anyone unless he was put on commercials and flyers and in the publics face, daily, scare everyone, maybe prevent another road death..

Its not justification, but, theres 10 million people out driving, lots of them idiots, lots of them not paying attention to the road as we speak, BAM !! one of them just killed someone...give em all 10 years?

I could say 10 years for a criminal..but not a regular guy who just f-ed up..like he isnt gonna be paying a price for the rest of his life?
    Even if he had no conscious and hated black folk, he's still gonna pay forever by always needing a ride, or a bus, or bicycle....Never insurable or hire-able, all job ads say "must have reliable transportation, or drivers license" he's definately screwed for a long long time and will never forget what he did...
    BAM!! another road death, but its not a billionaire owner vs popular comedian, so we wont hear about it...No thread will be made, we wont discuss that case, will he get off? will he get 900 years? who knows
    Everything about all of this is foul..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.