Not coming to Schneider at this time.

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by TennMan, Aug 18, 2015.

1. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    Is your NAT correct?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mxpx148

mxpx148 Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2013
    NEPA, PA
    I think most were picking up in IL/IN/OH, a couple in MI. I have to go 310 miles, but at $1.10/mi bobtail, I'm not complaining. Have my self set up on a decent 850 mile load at $1.58 all miles back towards home, and a couple really nice short hauls around the house if the one confirms and other doesn't disappear lol.

4. mxpx148

Oct 2, 2013
    NEPA, PA
    Yeah, although I had to pull it back to pull my first load. Had it set REAL conservative since I was going to pickup my empty and take some time to set up the truck/play on the board, but once I saw this load I picked, figured it could wait until I get home. If everything lines up, I'll make it home Monday afternoon/evening and have some really good revenue for the first 4 days out the gate. We will see lol

freightwipper Thanks this.
  5. HarleyKen

HarleyKen Bobtail Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Wisconsin
    Sounds like a great start. How many hours did you have to log for the 4 days of orientation?

6. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    Every day your in orientation you log it as on duty and log your drive time.

I believe you use about 40 hours or so.

7. workingklasshero

workingklasshero Light Load Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Yeah some of these rules that SNI posts seem to have exceptions. I have even wondered if their "no more referral" policy applies to everyone. Why keep paying everyone when you have a few super-recruiters who bring in more business than you can handle?

One, a legitimate guy on You Tube where it is permitted (I watched most all of his vids), and the few here who bamboozle the entire forum by pretending to "just want to help". They buy houses and exotic American sports cars and post the pics for the rest of us to enjoy.

Course even if the SNI referrals have ended even for them, they are still in for $3000 a pop from SFI (assuming they have reached the quota of ten). "Any more questions feel free to call me anytime". Swell fellows they are.

Who gets roped in the easiest, sold the fastest? They ones who don't know any better. The guys with families they already have trouble supporting. In other words, the drivers who can least afford to fail, but the ones most likely to...

If you read their threads carefully, you will find them sniping at each other at times. Their greed gets the best of them, and they forget they are lying brothers in arms.

And not one of these guys has the guts to admit it, because they will be banned from the forum. Because the forum doesn't want sleaze balls like this.

Truckers in general have always despised recruiters. But a recruiter who doesn't admit to being one, well this is a special kind of low life indeed. No amount of helpful posts, emojis, or orange avatars will save his soul.

They do have their fans though, I must admit. Once you put a guy's name down on your app as your referral, it's like your practically related.

Good luck to you.

8. mxpx148

Oct 2, 2013
    NEPA, PA
    Logged around 36 hours, but also depends on how quickly the class goes.

HarleyKen Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.