NR1 TRANSPORT

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by hamidoumht73, Sep 27, 2016.

1. hamidoumht73

hamidoumht73 Bobtail Member

Sep 27, 2016
    This company is ripoff company they stealing your money and when you are leaving after giving them 2weeks notice you'll not get your money they still owed me over $1700 don't work for this company believe me

free spirited1 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Flatbedder73

Flatbedder73 Medium Load Member

Dec 30, 2012
    Langhorne, PA
  4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I, too, believe you.
    But, pray tell, how are they stealing your money? What methods are employed?

Broke Down 69 and hamidoumht73 Thank this.
  5. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    I'm not sure if I believe you or not.
    Oh, what the hell....I guess I believe you.

hamidoumht73 and free spirited1 Thank this.
  6. hamidoumht73

Sep 27, 2016
    Believe me guys they still owed me this money until now

7. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    That's why a driver shouldn't give a 2 week notice to any company. Take a few days off and get that last paycheck, then quit.

8. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Truer words have never been spoken...but it's a shame that a guy basically gets penalized for being nice, and trying to do the right thing in this thankless industry.
    I've actually quit a company KNOWING I wasn't gonna get my last check---could not put up with the BS any longer, and once I had the chance to get the truck to the yard; I left it there.
    I was of the mind-set, that I'd do anything it takes, shy of truck abandonment, to quit.

Shouldn't have to be that way.

Otr294highway, jethro712 and Chinatown Thank this.
  9. hamidoumht73

Sep 27, 2016
    I gave them even 3 weeks before i left not 2weeks

Chinatown Thanks this.
  10. Karabas Alibaba

Karabas Alibaba Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2017
    I have the same problem with these scumbags. They also operate "Freight Movers" and "Z Brothers Expedited". They charge $25 for your logbooks(if even you turn them in) and $25 accounting fee every single week, if even you were not working. They always keep $2000 of your money as a deposit and supposed to give you back in 45 days after you quit. I gave them 30 days notice saying that I'm quitting my job. It's been almost 10 months and I still didn't get my deposit back. They've been promising, that they will pay my, but after 2 months stopped answering my calls. After 3 months their manager tells me, that they will pay me more if I come back, but I had to refuse, because you cannot trust them. Dispatchers are very rude and unprofessional. They lie about your mileage on your paycheck. If more people can join this complain, we can sue these douchebags either in court or through Illinois Department of Labor

11. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    That's been my thing.They don't give you two weeks when they fire you so why should a driver give two weeks notice then get screwed out of money!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.