Palmentere Brothers Cartage

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by otr500, Feb 9, 2008.

1. lady24ktfarret

lady24ktfarret Bobtail Member

Feb 1, 2010
    denver
    I hope we keep moredrivers from getting abused by comanyies like this ! I bee driving for 31 one years and this was the worst one i have ever worked for !!They have no respect!!!No heart!!! Joe P. Is a Plain Jerk !!!!!!!!tht is the nice way of saying he is an abusive hateful Bas@#$$@Q

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lady24ktfarret

lady24ktfarret Bobtail Member

Feb 1, 2010
    denver
    Yes Joe T is a great guy But as long a Joe P is involed inhat company there will not be any good!! Women drver need to stay away because he does not treat them with respect!!

4. slownitro

slownitro Bobtail Member

May 8, 2010
    Little Rock,AR
    :smt067I have been driving over 20yrs an this is only by my exp that Palmentere Bros is the worst of them all by far!

5. slownitro

slownitro Bobtail Member

May 8, 2010
    Little Rock,AR
    Palmentere Bros are the worst company in USA!

6. brenda

brenda Light Load Member

Feb 22, 2010
    columbia SC
    yea, and if you went to there bad joke orientation,then leave they put on your DAC that you worked for them. what a bad joke.that company is garbage.They'll ruin your DAC too. People have complained about them on here before.I just wish somebody had complained in june of 08.

7. Transparent

Transparent Bobtail Member

Mar 9, 2010
    I can see a big change at pbc. The new programs and training in place has brought the safe scores lower than they have been in 3 yrs. If a company can't change is one thing, but when a company shows a great change I think it's worth staying at! The pay has got a lot better and the company as a whole has got better.

8. brenda

brenda Light Load Member

Feb 22, 2010
    columbia SC
    They must be threatening the drivers more.I seriously doubt the office people would change.

9. lostheart

lostheart Light Load Member

1st off i have been driveing for them for over a year actually bought my truck from them....There are just a few flaws in your story they are not in N Kansas City, but downtown KC,they DO

10. lostheart

lostheart Light Load Member

1st off Ii have been driveing for them for over a year actually bought my truck from them....There are just a few flaws in your story they are not in N Kansas City, but downtown KC,they DO NOT HAVE T2000, only Casscadias and T600, 2nd they only have one team here and they have been here for well over 6 years they dont have team freight and they will tell you that...Also the part about talking to 1 of the owners there are only 3 the dAUghtors, dad owns equipment

11. colubia

colubia Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Atlanta,Ga
    Palmentere Brothers is a joke in it self , My husband worked for them and the sad part I was a cashier and made more money then he did. He told them when he found a place to go that he would bring back their trk. He bought the fuel and they charged him for it plus motel fee. Now thats something.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.