Paschall Truck Lines

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Copperhead295nKY, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Marco_2oll

Marco_2oll Light Load Member

Jun 11, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    you need a non-maxxed out credit card for this.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. highstrung

highstrung Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Dresden Tn.
  4. highstrung

highstrung Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Dresden Tn.
    PTL is where I started out. To me, they're a typical big company. I did like how they put your name in the company newsletter for performance, nothing speaks better for you than showing your numbers to the rest of the herd. However, I did quit them 3 times in the 1yr & 1/2 I was there! Layovers, hard getting home time after 4-6 weeks out, appts that were completely bogus, and other little things. It served as a great learning experience for me, but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Then there's some ppl that have no complaints, so I suppose everyone's take and experiences are different.

5. shadowchasertransport

shadowchasertransport Light Load Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Tybee Island.Ga
    What??? I am confused....I would have taken the bus to I think. I guess I am just weird but I ALWAYS go over my equipment the day they assign it to me if I think it has a safety issue and they won't fix it then I decide then not to drive for them. I don't wait until I am out on the road and something happens to figure out if the company cares about me.

6. jeremypenland23

jeremypenland23 Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2014
    blountville,tn
    with the lease thing do you have to wear a uniform with ptl my dad is fixing to go to work for ptl doing the lease program and we need to know things about ptl

Chinatown Thanks this.
  7. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    There is no perfect company. PTL is a good company and the trucks have APU's.
    You're in the wrong thread. Enter PTL in the search function for more information.

123456 Thanks this.
  8. jeremypenland23

Jan 2, 2014
    blountville,tn
    my dad is fixing to go to work for ptl so we need to know things about them he is going to do the lease program

123456 Thanks this.
  9. realsupatrucka

realsupatrucka Road Train Member

Sep 25, 2013
    houston tx
    So where is the part about them being a bad company? Almost every trucking company does stuff like this

10. armymancliff

armymancliff Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2014
    Ptl has always gotten my truck/trailer in the shop when it needed to be done however you dont have any real breakdown pay, and as we all know, when we sit, we go broke. The issues over had with them is simply not paying me money that was promised, and number one issue, why the heck would you pair up 2 brand new drivers together, knowing that for some people there is a reason. They are going solo instead of teams, so that they can run 30000 miles?! I'm probably getting fired because they did this to me, and my codriver said the wrong stuff for too long and I ended up punching him. Not a smart move, but neither is pairing up 2 ppl that would get on each others nerves, not to mention, neither of them can drive very well so sleep deprivation starts to kick in and makes things that much worse!

superflow Thanks this.
  11. jeremypenland23

Jan 2, 2014
    blountville,tn
    hey thanks for the update

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.