Paul Miller trucking

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by abeshawsamy, May 20, 2015.

1. abeshawsamy

abeshawsamy Bobtail Member

May 20, 2015
    terrible company, disorganized
    RIP offs,they do anything not to pay you
    BECARFUL what you wishing for

Mrtc Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ditch Doctor

Ditch Doctor Medium Load Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Olathe, KS
    What about if I wish for a pony?

average joe and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Care to elaborate?

5. mosrock

mosrock Light Load Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Shinnston
    they didnt give him his pony

Puppage and Ditch Doctor Thank this.
  6. Wicked Wizard

Wicked Wizard Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Northeast PA
    I would like to know about this company as well. Unfortunately these one hit wonders come in and spew one liners never to be heard from again.

Is there anyway to set new accounts up to where a user ID has to respond to a certain number of posts and be required to be active for say 3 months before posting? This would at least give credibility.

7. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    We've had similar suggestions in the past and that's just not going to happen. The site owner feels strongly about new members being allowed to post on any and all topics that are of interest to them.

This is his response to a similar question recently:

Lonesome, 88 Alpha and MACK E-6 Thank this.
  8. Voyager1968

Voyager1968 Road Train Member

Sep 11, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ
    It's not real hard to figure out the disgruntled one hit wonders. Usually they post a one or two line "this company sucks, run fast from them" post. The ones telling the truth or have a legitimate gripe usually elaborate more and go into detail about what the company is like.

This one seems to fall under the first scenario. The op probably did something wrong and got fired, so now it's a bad company.

9. Raezzor

Raezzor Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Aug 1, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    Well, I'll pipe in with my 2 cents. I worked for PMT back in 2009, 2010? Somewhere in there. Now the dad and son running it aren't bad people, neither was anyone in the office that I met. In fact they seemed like decent folk just trying to run a business. I did leave them before I even got to a year because they bought some used volvos from Swift and were having tons of problem with them which they eventually just gave up on trying to fix and told me to drive it the way it was, they couldn't afford to deal with the problems anymore. The nail in the coffin was coming down I-81 from the Cortland area and my ECM started derating the engine. Fully loaded too. Their response was just bring it back to the yard, we can't afford to fix it out on the road. Got it back for the weekend and they didn't even look at it so I quit monday morning. He nicked me for a few things wrong cosmetically with the truck as well. I didn't write em on my inspection form so that was my bust partly I guess.

Anyway, not saying they are an awful company, or that you shouldn't work there, just that you might want to do your homework before you sign on with them. BTW, when I worked for them they were still down in Spring Grove.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.