Peach State Freightliner in Jefferson Georgia

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by DUB, Sep 15, 2015.

1. DUB

DUB Bobtail Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Fayetteville ,NC
    does anyone have any information on peach state freightliner? I am thinking about buying a truck from them but cannot find any reviews on this company.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Marlin46

Marlin46 Medium Load Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    Had a pretty good experience with them in 2009, the sales guy I had has since changed industries. I pressed them on price and negotiated approximately $1500 off at the time. Granted I was buying a 4 yr old truck at the time for around $32,000. I bought the warranty w/o reading the fine print and never really used it, the one thing I thought would have been covered wasn't. Probably would roll the dice and go w/o if I was to do it again but that's just me. Obviously still kick the tires and double check everything. Peach State is a fairly big group, similar to most of the big groups.

Another place near your way that I typically have had good experiences with was http://www.diamondmotorz.com/trucks.htm

4. baha

baha Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2013
    ga
    The one South of that one is select FL. trucks they have more trucks to pick from on hand?

5. UTS2015

UTS2015 Bobtail Member

Apr 3, 2018
    Don’t know about buying but fixing not cheap.
    I was charged 4800$ for 6 injectors when I had only 2 to be replaced and forest park ga is not cheap either .Stopped yesterday for some codes to clean and fix my seal shafts,adjusting brakes and some seals and now they want another 2,551 for the R&R ATD HARNESS .I didn’t have this problem when I came and then they said it’s fixed and now this so I don’t know if I should do anything with peach ever again

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.