Peoplenet eLogs

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by Meltom, Jun 7, 2011.

1. 200khwy

200khwy Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2013
    That's there just in case you go too far over the threshold while still on the yard, to avoid eating up your drive time when you're still on the yard

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    If you're having troubles in the yard why not change your ACDS settings to allow the distance of your logs. Ours are set at 2 miles, skip just allows drivers to cheat their logs, and makes me crazy.

Bank_Lbr Thanks this.
  4. markdgill

markdgill Bobtail Member

Sep 1, 2016

5. ChromeDome

ChromeDome Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    I actually figured out how to do that later, and then had to right up clear directions for dispatch to give to the training dept. Took about 4 months after that and allot of drivers getting tickets, before they finally added it to training and sent a letter to drivers explaining how to get to the correct information. I have not used that type terminal in 2.5 years now, so would have to learn it all over again now.

6. mitrucker

mitrucker Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Lapeer, MI
    You should be able to click View HOS, then click 8 days, then click Details. That should show what hours you will recap.

7. Hardworker33

Hardworker33 Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Recaps hour . I start last Monday n no it Monday do I get hours back after midnight tonite on Monday???

8. Hardworker33

Hardworker33 Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2018
    I start last Monday.. I work all week n Sunday I come home n took a break .. now it Monday.. do I get my hours back from last Monday??? Help me plz n thx u

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.