Phenix Transportation Forest,MS

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Shihan70, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Shihan70

Shihan70 Bobtail Member

Jan 22, 2017
    This company is corrupt. They push all of their drivers to break DOT regulations.Anyone considering going to work for this company seriously guys....please be cautious. They will ask you to run illegally which no one really complains about but sometimes its really bad. And you will never be more then just a number. The owner is hot tempered and very obnoxious. (Richard Wilkerson) There have been allot of drivers quit..and i am surprised to see no postings here....This truly is the worst company I have ever encountered. I have heard of companies pushing to get a load delivered by maybe an hour or two but never this much as I have seen consistently requested to do. If you don't oblige you don't work....I pray to GOD someone with some authority really investigates this company and holds them accountable for their ethics and practices.

carramrod32 and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. carramrod32

carramrod32 Heavy Load Member

Sep 7, 2008
    Midwest
    Still on paper logs I take it? Certainly not the first time I've heard of this company doing this.

4. JohnnyB4

JohnnyB4 Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2020
    They switched the name to Southland transportation but it's still the exact same thing going on. Those people are corrupt and someone needs to shut them down. I'm very tempted to call the feds myself!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.