Pi&I Motor Express Ripp Off

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Mansfield. S.M., Oct 9, 2015.

1. Mansfield. S.M.

Mansfield. S.M. Bobtail Member

Sep 2, 2015
    If you are thinking for working for pi&I think again. This has to be the worst company in Ohio for sure. I was there for two yrs. and it kept getting worse and worse as time went on. Trucks break down every other week and all they do is put you in another #### truck. You have to fight every payday for what they owe you but never forget to take union dues. The union is a joke didnt do anything for me but take my money every month. They say u get free health insurance but at 23% your paying for every dime of it. The management sucks they treat you like #### no matter what you do for them... Its so bad there that they have to hire felons out of prison to get money from the government to keep their business running. I would have never went there had I known how bad it was but it was my first trucking job and didnt wanna leave until I had my two years in. If you are interested in hualing steel and wanna work for a good company check out Jaro Transportation out of Warren Ohio

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.