Pilot Thomas good or bad

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Elisa, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Elisa

Elisa Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Any input on pilot thomas

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. will083031

will083031 Bobtail Member

Sep 27, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Bad only working a 3/3 schedule, and they will only let you work 60hrs a week.

4. Elisa

Elisa Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2015
    R u in North Dakota

5. will083031

will083031 Bobtail Member

Sep 27, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
  6. Elisa

Elisa Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2015
    How is pay my offer was for nd

7. Rodeorowdy

Rodeorowdy Light Load Member

Jul 3, 2013
    Anchorage, AK.
    I just met a pilot driver tonight on a wellPad I was working at.

Said he had been with them three years, and they don't treat them well. He's leaving in a week or so.

He is out of the Williston yard.
    Said it was a decent company before Pilot bought it.

He also said go to indeed com and read the reviews of previous employees. He said those reviews are accurate, I told him I had already done so just why I was asking his thoughts.

His final though to me was "stay away, unless you're very desperate for a job".

8. Montanaland

Montanaland Light Load Member

Jun 29, 2010
    H-town
    I was with Pilot flying J for 1 yr in ND (fuel to rigs) and Jourdanton TX (crude hauler) until last April. Pilot logistics took over the delivery to rigs up here so I thought I'd check out TX.*Love S.Texas

Anyhow, the regional mgr was a complete scum bag/liar in TX...lots of drivers quit under him so they ended up firing him after I left. They have "lead" drivers and favorites who would always get the easy lacts/well sites day after day to pull from. They had one on night shift guy even making $700 a night sometimes with all his loads Anyhow, nothing bad at all to say about Pilot's main business (fuel hauler to gas station) Pilot had failed miserably at transitioning into crude hauling last year in Ohio/TX.

Pilot Thomas always seemed to be managed like a half-way house...and treated their employees just like the inmate residents.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.