Premier Tank Truck Service in Karnes, TX - Got Info????

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by 31N90W, May 20, 2015.

1. 31N90W

31N90W Light Load Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Do any of you all have any info concerning Premier Tank Truck Service (owned by Texas Premier Resources) out of Karnes City, TX?? I am thinking of signing on with them?

Got Info? I thank you in advance.

31N90W

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. unloader

unloader Road Train Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Your standard vacuum truck company down here in south texas. Not sure which contracts they have these days as its been awhile since I talked to one there driver. Like most eagle ford service companies, they are a revolving door.

They advertise all the time down here, but so did Stevens Tanker (where I just left). Spoke with drivers daily when I was working, but hadn't seen a PTT driver for awhile. Sorry I can't give you any hard details on if they are busy or not. Advertisement says they have overtime, but most companies say that. Getting it right now is another story.

They had a mechanic cause an explosion at their yard back in January using a welder I believe. Other companies you may want to look into include, EnAqua, NGL, Nabors, Pinnergy, Viking (in Stockdale), Supreme Vac, Basic, Siboney and Chalk Mountain. There is a brand new company out there that has some sharp looking equipment but for the life of me I can't remember the name. Their tractors and trailers have a design of what looks like a dragon to me on them. Heard they were based out of California and showed up in March in full force. I know many of them park and sleep at the cabin off 97 in between Floresville and Stockdale. Best of luck to ya if you sign on.

unloader

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  4. postmandav

postmandav Medium Load Member

May 18, 2008
    south portland, maine
    Unloader, which yard did you work out of for Stevens Tanker?

5. unloader

unloader Road Train Member

Jan 7, 2013
    I was out of the Stockdale yard but did work Gonzales and Dilley as well.

unloader

6. Rodeorowdy

Rodeorowdy Light Load Member

Jul 3, 2013
    Anchorage, AK.
    I see'em everyday at the disposal. What do you wanna know?

I always ask the same question, "how do they treat you there?" It doesn't seem like there happy, but they do have work.

7. Shyrage

Shyrage Light Load Member

Aug 18, 2013
    whats the starting pay there

8. flightwatch

flightwatch Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Somewhere in Texas
    Chalk Mountain isn't hiring. They just finished laying off 140 drivers. Nabors is cutting wages and hours.

Not a good time to come to the patch.

BentleyB and unloader Thank this.
  9. glenn71

glenn71 Medium Load Member

Jul 13, 2013
    Just put PTT in the corpus CL searchbox. I think you'll find that they advertise for their Karnes City yard constantly. that may not mean anything, but then again, it might.

10. OilfieldMechanicTX

OilfieldMechanicTX Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2016
    They are a horrible company. Do not care about anyone but themselves. I know the 2 mechanics that got killed on their property after I left there. Wanted to pin it on me even though I was not even an employee there. Too bad OSHA had my back and not theirs.

BentleyB Thanks this.
  11. Shyrage

Shyrage Light Load Member

Aug 18, 2013

What happend to them?????

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.