Prime Inc Flatbed

Discussion in 'Prime' started by TEN4DISPATCH, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Sourdough

Sourdough Light Load Member

Nov 6, 2011
    Tulsa, OK
    From what I just went through 3 days ago, they don't care if he has 2 years or 20 years. You're still going to go out with a mentor to move to an A seat.

My comprehension is fine. My sympathy, however, isn't. If someone's attitude is that of a 10 year old who didn't get what he asked Santa for, I'm gonna call someone on it.

I'm sick of people who blame everyone else for their problems and don't have the desire to learn what they could improve on in the way of personal skills and responsibility.

Could he have legitimately gotten a raw deal? Yes. It happens. But when it does, it's not the circumstances that will dictate the outcome...it's our attitude towards them. I guarantee you that the people at Prime who are happy are that way by nature, NOT because they've gotten lucky.

Be humble, be honest, be willing to roll with the punches. You'll be much happier. That's not exclusive to trucking.

I may have come across pretty crass. I apologize. But Jiminy Crickets...some people just need to lighten up.

<Archangel> Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DragonTamerBrat

DragonTamerBrat Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2011
    Let's add to that flatbed securement training is a minimum of 30 days out w/ a flatbed trainer. OJT. So they can hopefully see a variety of securement loads and techniques. I say MINIMUM because it is up to the trainer and the FM as to whether or not you are ready for solo.

4. OpenRoadDreamer

OpenRoadDreamer Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Alabama
    This is getting old.... Thought someone was leaving... Some people cant hack it so they have to go somewhere else, the rest of us stay.

5. da1

da1 Road Train Member

Jun 30, 2011
    SC
    Sorry you lost me give me the correct directions so I can our in into the gps and find my way...ha

6. cwc

cwc Medium Load Member

Apr 14, 2008
    richmond, va.
    No, i think you got me lost with those new words you are using:biggrin_25523:

7. Seebs

Seebs Medium Load Member

Mar 4, 2011
    Ohio
    It was funny the first time. Isn't anymore. He's using a phone. He's gonna have typos.

8. cwc

cwc Medium Load Member

Apr 14, 2008
    richmond, va.
    Just joking around with da1. Lighten up will ya. I am pretty sure da1 will tell me when he has enough, he can speak for himself.

9. OpenRoadDreamer

OpenRoadDreamer Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Alabama
  10. da1

da1 Road Train Member

Jun 30, 2011
    SC
    Never get enough and you can't anything but more over here you mite just need to update your vocabulary so you can follow me :biggrin_2559:

And yes the auto correct sucks on this thing

11. cwc

cwc Medium Load Member

Apr 14, 2008
    richmond, va.
    Your right i do need to update, tell me where i can get that dictionary you get your new words out of so i can get one.:biggrin_25523: But seriously Da1 i was not in any way saying you could not spell, i see word snafus all the time, but shotuld just caught my eye. I did not know seebs was gonna jump on me like that, sorry about that seebs if i hit a soft spot:biggrin_25519:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.