Prime NOOB

Discussion in 'Prime' started by MONT74, Nov 18, 2011.

1. OpenRoadDreamer

OpenRoadDreamer Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Alabama
    O ya..... It's a blast.... We haul a wide variety of things on our trailers

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. da1

da1 Road Train Member

Jun 30, 2011
    SC
    Yes we do like rolls of paper didn't know that til Friday

4. MONT74

MONT74 Heavy Load Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Boise, ID
    So I looked at the greyhound website lastnight and saw my ride will be 2 in a half days. Theres no way im gonna sit on a bus for that long. So I checked airlines, only 100 bucks more. 100 bucs is well worth not having the headache to deal with.

5. OpenRoadDreamer

Apr 26, 2011
    Alabama
    O come on, you don't want to ride on the dirty dog

6. cwc

cwc Medium Load Member

Apr 14, 2008
    richmond, va.
    Come on ORD, no one wants to ride the dirty dog:biggrin_25510: But it is the cheapest way to go for someone that does not have airplane money.

7. OpenRoadDreamer

Apr 26, 2011
    Alabama
    I took it lol A 10 hour drive turned into a 28 ride lol Most of the time was spent in bus stations

8. cwc

cwc Medium Load Member

Apr 14, 2008
    richmond, va.
    I rode the greydog once or twice myself when i was givin a free ticket to a trucking job, but i think i will save money to get a flight on the next ride to a trucking job, hopefully this will be the last trip i will have to take to get a job.

9. MONT74

MONT74 Heavy Load Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Boise, ID
    For $100 more to be able to spend xmas with my family, its well worth it. only take me 6 hours by air. If i took the bus id have to leave xmas morning and wouldnt get to springfield until late Tuesday night. If i have to ill break into the penny jar and dig out all the penny's i can find to fly.

10. MONT74

MONT74 Heavy Load Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Boise, ID
    So I got my official Orientation paperwork today. Im set for the 28'th in Springfield. Im trying to book my flight now. I am trying to figure out which airport im supposed to fly into. Gracie told me to fly into the regional airport, so I dont have to pay 50 bucs for a taxi. So when i enter Springfield in the airline pages Springfield, MO (SGF) - Springfield-Branson Regional Airport is what comes up. I wanted to ask you guys if this is the correct airport to fly into. I dont want to fly into the wrong one and get stuck with a huge taxi bill. Thanks ahead of time for any info.

11. The_Road_Toad

The_Road_Toad Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2011
    SGF is the right airport and the shuttle runs out there to pick up students.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.