Quality Carriers or Schneider Bulk

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by sixone16, Sep 29, 2013.

1. kogaFX

kogaFX Light Load Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Frozen Lease Road, ND
    How much experience does QC require?

What are the minimum spec trucks if you want to join QC or Schneider Bulk as an O/O?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. crazystalin

crazystalin Light Load Member

Feb 5, 2013
    NC
    I am at superior carrier. I am out of high point nc yard. I am paid good and keep busy, plus paid to sleep, load or unload. I never loaded unless count placing truck under rack. I have been here since march and can say a lot of good things. I will be honest...that worst thing we have is these international peice of crap trucks. The 2010 - 2013 suckssss big time. They have a regen system that might work correctly in 100 years. So far my truck makes me so a park regen and takes 30-45 mins and than truck runs great till need regen. Pain in the rear. I get paid while sitting but annoying. They are getting macks, kw and a few petes in. I be sooooo happy. Begging for good truck. Only thing that will make me leave is not getting new truck when they arrive. Otherwise I love it vere. Good pay good people n drivers that help u. Day I am in a different truck I be smiling. I miss old Charlie. Died on a California run. Engine went to crap and need new engine. Rip..old friend 2005 international eagle

4. sixone16

sixone16 Bobtail Member

Sep 27, 2013
    coming up on your left
    Hey, it's been awhile. But I'm still with SNBC but I'm an IC now (9 mths) and I really enjoyed having my own truck now, it just feels different. Just wanted to drop a line.

scythe08 and icsheeple Thank this.
  5. DADof3

DADof3 Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Clarksville, TN
    How long have you been an IC now?

6. sixone16

sixone16 Bobtail Member

Sep 27, 2013
    coming up on your left
    9 whole months, it's alright. Just can't wait till the choice board gets rolling.

stuge Thanks this.
  7. rz14nj

rz14nj Light Load Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Is there an eta on when bulk choice will go live?

8. sixone16

sixone16 Bobtail Member

Sep 27, 2013
    coming up on your left
    I was told 09/15/15. There doing the pilot program now with 12 drivers then they will start adding 12 to 15 at a time.

9. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    I was set to hired on at QC here in SLC, then I looked at their sms scores and they had 3 that were right below threshold, HOS 53% threshold 60%. Vehicle maintenance 66% threshold 75% driver fitness 58% threshold 75%. My affiliate had several terminals and one was in Richmond Ca, and I had hit the quala wash there with another company. Miserable, unhappy drivers, and notes up on a board how they were getting nailed by scales for trailer issues.
    Needless to say, I didn't even call them back and they called me 8 times.
    They paid %, talked about how much money I could make and then told me how much I would sit.

10. RogerThat72

RogerThat72 Road Train Member

Jan 30, 2014
    I work for QC. It's #### good. I'm company driver.

11. stuge

stuge Light Load Member

Mar 3, 2008
    Georgetown TN
    Wat you average a week after all expenses? Do you sit alot waiting on loads?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.