Question for you Neighbors to the North

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by fatherofthree, Jun 25, 2015.

1. pmcfee

pmcfee Light Load Member

Jun 25, 2014
    So Conservatives have not held power in Alberta for 40 years prior to the recent NDP victory? And the Feds have not been Conservatives for the past decade? How am I naive? How am I uninformed? It wouldn't matter if it were the Tories, The Wild Rose Party or the NDP in power a year from now, Alberta is going to be in the toilet because the economy there is dependant on oil prices and they are not coming back up anytime soon. Are the previous boom and bust cycles of Alberta somehow the NDP's fault as well? To assign blame to the NDP now for the follies of 40 years of Conservative mismanagement and lack of foresight is absurd.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pmcfee

pmcfee Light Load Member

Jun 25, 2014
    The only signs that are blue are toll roads and the only toll road in the GTA is the 407. All other highway signs are green. The exit to the 403 is quite large, I believe a 3 and 2 split.

4. Licensed to kill

Licensed to kill Heavy Load Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Alberta
    I would be happy to discuss this with you but here is not the place. There is a political forum for such discussions and if you want to kick this ball back and forth feel free to start a thread in the political forum and I will oblige. I would be interested to hear more details of how you arrived at what appears to be your current understanding of Alberta's economy and where you think it's going to go.

5. pmcfee

pmcfee Light Load Member

Jun 25, 2014
    If the moderator would care to remove the above political posts, go ahead I have opened a thread in the appropriate forum and copy/pasted last message there.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.