Raido Traffic Alerts

Discussion in 'Truckers' Weather & Road Conditions' started by orangepicker, Aug 28, 2016.

1. orangepicker

orangepicker Road Train Member

Nov 9, 2011
    florida
    Cincinnati, (traffic starts moving once you get over the rhine) 25 year driving and i still don't know where the rhine is....do you

Chicago, (traffic back up pass the post office) i never seen the post office...have you

Chicago, ( 25 mins to the circle) never knew Chicago had one....you

Los Angeles, (the Santa Ana is back up to the long beach fwy) what, can we just use the numbers...

Atlanta, (the Grady curve is a parking lot) ok, i know were this one is cause i sat in the curve looking at Grady Hospital

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    The circle interchange in Chicago is where the Dan Ryan ( I-94 ) meets the Eisenhower ( I-290 )

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  4. LindaPV

LindaPV Medium Load Member

I-5 has different names in different places. The Santa Ana is south of downtown LA and it's the Golden State frw north of there. All of the Long Beach frw (formerly known as CA-7) is I-710, not all of the 710 is the Long Beach frw.

5. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    That's why I never listen to the traffic updates on the radio... Mostly useless to me.

6. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    And the Kennedy(I-90).;)

HalpinUout Thanks this.
  7. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    The post office is in a building under which the Eisenhower Expy(I-290) passes thru. If you're headed east to the Loop(Downtown Chicago)you'll pass right under it-and vice versa when you head west towards the circle interchange. Basically, that's where the Eisenhower ends and begins.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Byrne_Interchange

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Chicago_Main_Post_Office

8. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Can't forget that one. Just a big circle of a mess, currently under construction...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.