Rich Logistics the worst company

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by 12Mustang34, Sep 23, 2016.

1. 12Mustang34

12Mustang34 Bobtail Member

Sep 23, 2016
    DO not work here you will be sorry dispatcher are terrible. You will have to 2 to 3 hours daily for your load in dallas and laredo .Pay suck 38 cent no delay time no detention pay no breakdown pay no drop hook pay no holiday pay no pay to PMI tractor which is mandatory or you will get fired you do that for free for them you wait 2 to 3 at speedco oh no pay tractor wash eight you end line of couse no pay their

johnwayne187 and Getsinyourblood Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Finalsomnia

Finalsomnia Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Woodstock, GA
    I get the part of this where you're saying that they are bad, but I'm having the hardest time trying to figure out the rest if it.

4. Getsinyourblood

Getsinyourblood Road Train Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Retired. North Texas
    I always wonder about them, cause I see them a lot. So you have to pay for a
    PM up front? I wouldn't like that. I don't know why they can't set up an account.

5. Pete jockey

Pete jockey Medium Load Member

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    So as a company driver you're paying for the PM for the truck?

6. Rusty Trawler

Rusty Trawler Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2016
    I considered them but I heard the head honcho was a real A hole.

Getsinyourblood Thanks this.
  7. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    No it reads to me like he's complaining about no extra pay. All they pay is a crappy milage pay. No pay for any waiting no matter what. No pay for shop time (to do the pm) along with no pay for anything else.

8. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Kinda what I got out of it too (don't ask me how though).
    It IS bull that a driver doesn't get paid for their time while dealing with issues involving a truck they don't own...but I honestly don't know of ANY company that will pay the driver to sit in line at Blue Beacon, or while their truck is being serviced.
    Best advice I can give the OP is: 'Find a job where you're paid by the hour', then ALL of your time is accounted for and rewarded with a set hourly rate.

Could be wrong here; but aren't the TMC (out of Des Moines) drivers required to wash their trucks once a week? Do THEY get paid to sit in line at the truck wash...or do they just get to keep their jobs?

Doesn't make it right; but RIGHT NOW, that's just the way it goes. I get paid by the hour...and I wash my own truck with my bosses power washer. And we have a mechanic...but I get paid while HE services my truck. And, even if there's nothing to do at all on certain days---as long as I show up and clock in---I get paid to do nothing.
    These jobs are out there...just can't be afraid to go find them.

Yes; it CAN get boring at times...but at least I get paid to be bored.

9. Txdriver77

Txdriver77 Medium Load Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Texas
    from what I've heard it's a san antonio to laredo and back twice or san antonio to dallas and back. 600 miles @.38=$228 vs. 550 miles @.38=$209 a day 5/2 schedule, doesn't sound too bad

TROOPER to TRUCKER Thanks this.
  10. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Sorry but that ain't enough to go up and down
    I-35 between Dallas and San Antonio everyday.

LadyTrucker379 Thanks this.
  11. Txdriver77

Txdriver77 Medium Load Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Texas
    especially when you are slip seating with a smoker or a slob.

LadyTrucker379 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.