Risinger, Religious and a rip off!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Bobzilla322000, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Farrell 67

Farrell 67 Light Load Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Wilkes Barre Pa.

I totally agree.How many examples have we seen of self rightous Bible thumping types caught doing dope with male prostitutes or using the pulpit to spread hate? Even here, on this board a lot of people,usually conservative types,will have some Bible passage as a signature to their posts that spew hate and intolerance.No irony there huh?

As for religious companies and religious people for that matter.As soon as they start talking about how much ''they love the lord.'' I take a walk. With few exceptions,these people are lying thieves who WILL screw you..

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
    Capt._Chaos and trucker43 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blackw900

blackw900 The Grandfather of Flatbed

Jul 12, 2009
    A.W.O.L

Yeah....And besides, I can find plenty of ways to be hateful and intolerant without using god as an excuse...:biggrin_2559:

4. Farrell 67

Farrell 67 Light Load Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Wilkes Barre Pa.
    I know what you mean Jellybean!

5. Indiana Man

Indiana Man Bobtail Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Westville,IN
    I worked for Risinger Transport out of South Bend, IN back in 2003-2004. THis was BEFORE Risinger Bros. from Morton,IL absorbed them. Occasionally at a company meeting they would start with a prayer, but other than that they never mentioned church crap to me. They were actuall pretty #### good to me. Of course, after leaving Covenant anything seemed good! They really were good to me. I was gone already before the merger, I guess it went downhill after that. Last I checked they only hire owner-ops now.

6. harleymanjax

harleymanjax Rookie Skateboarder

Dec 17, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    What is up with that "Jesus is Lord" Truckstop on I-40 in Amarillo?

I get the creeps everytime I drive past there!

7. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    Well Harley, next time just stop and go inside. All of your fears will be washed away.......

8. harleymanjax

harleymanjax Rookie Skateboarder

Dec 17, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida

I'm afraid I would instantly burst into flames as soon as I walked through the door!

kid_cardiac Thanks this.
  9. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    It would be nice to hear the other side of the story don't you think ? we've only heard your version so far

10. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    That I'd like to see! Kinda like the guy from the old "Fantastic 4" cartoon series!

11. BigKid2

BigKid2 Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Indiana
    There is a couple of threads in the good company section including one that I was running. I don't work there anymore because I found something better but I wouldn't discourage anyone from getting a job there.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.