Sharco Express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Craymarris, Jul 25, 2015.

Do you believe CSA violations is always the drivers fault?

Poll closed Jul 25, 2016.
  1. Yes, always the drivers fault

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, The company actions plays a role

28.6%
  3. Both, the driver and company are at fault

71.4%
  1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Canned Spam

Canned Spam Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2010
    STL
    That's the first time I've ever looked at one of those reports. At the risk of sounding stupid, not sure what your point is

3. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I gather his question is regarding the new CVSA system and how the driver AND the company both have a score.

No, it's not always the driver's fault because you get a point for an inspection even if they don't find anything.

But that just makes it so much more important for a driver to not drive a truck that needs work.

4. JJKid

JJKid Medium Load Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Chicago, IL
    After thoroughly looking at their CSA score -

I am going to put the blame on the company 100% just based off the HOS (hours of service) category. There seems to be no rules or basic ground rules to work from.

There is no one auditing their logs to make sure there is no mistakes .. there is probably a 3 man truck operation with no one actually focusing on safety or csa regs.

How do you have 7 violations in the last year regarding this:

395.3(a)(3)(ii) Driving beyond 8 hour limit since the end of the last off duty or sleeper period of at least 30 minutes
    **IT IS CLEAR no one is explaining the rules to them or care for them**

How do you have 5 out of services in the last year for this following violation -
    Violation: 395.8(k)(2) Driver failing to retain previous 7 days' logs (OOS)

I could go on and on... but I dont work for this company and I may be wrong.. but what i am saying is probably in the right direction.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.