Sick of being lied too!

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Mr sick and tired, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Mr sick and tired

Mr sick and tired Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2016
    Ontario, Canada
    Well, your somewhat right, and I say this because I like to work and work hard, sitting doesn't pay the bills and we all know this as fact. I suppose my biggest complaints come from doing deck work in Canada the last 4 years or so, most companies can't keep you moving due to lack of freight or that fact that they hire alot of smucks that end up burning there contracts to the ground, or because they don't maintain there equipment and end up losing contracts because of there LAX maintenance programs. But I certainly have had jobs that I walked from because of personal issues. I don't want to give the impression that they're all garbage, there is certainly companies that do what they should. When I sit and think about it, and this is what I need to change, as I've stated I need to become a little more personable for sure and learn how to communicate what's on my mind, because I've lost that over the years due to some of my experiences. I'm not trying to give the impression that I'm perfecy, because none of us are. I'm just stuck at the moment. I'll get it figured as I normally do

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mr sick and tired

Mar 30, 2016
    Ontario, Canada
    I was actually with Bison in 2004 and loved the company, but due to my wife being sick and being so young and kind of new at trucking, I bit the 3 strike. I just recently tried to get back on with them and they said fill out the application on line and we will see about you coming back. It took them two days and came back with a negative. And this actually has really sort of angered me because yes I did make a couple, in my eyes minor mistakes when I was with them, but don't agree that I was that bad as to not let me back. That is the one company I would Kay down and die for, but they are stubborn when it comes to seeing the truth about someone. Not that I need to explain but for the sake of not looking like the fool I will. My wife had uterous cancer and my head quite simply wasn't in the game which led to my demise. My nerves were shot and admittedly so I should of takin time off from work instead of plugging away. So I agree with you 100% they are one of the best for sure, but there's nothing I can do

peterd Thanks this.
  4. tinytim

tinytim Road Train Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Northern Ontario
    Have you tried Erb/KDac?

5. Mr sick and tired

Mar 30, 2016
    Ontario, Canada
    Honestly I don't even want to run vans. No offense to the ladies and gentlemen that do it, it's not physically demanding enough for me. But, I miss the van work due to the fact that you go everywhere and your not stuck on certain lanes. At this stage in the game I'm taking a kit Kat break an extended kit Kat break to straighten me out, cause some of us just get a little rough around the edges after a while. I love trucking, but there's to many things to factor in for me right now. I want my next move to be the right one, and final one. But thx for your suggestions and everybody's for that matter

Dominick253 and tinytim Thank this.
  6. Dominick253

Dominick253 Heavy Load Member

Nov 19, 2015
    I heard an ad a few weeks ago about just that in Alaska. Not sure if it's still open or not. Maybe that would work for you.

7. Mr sick and tired

Mar 30, 2016
    Ontario, Canada
    Do you have info available? I need to get closer to GOD for the summer

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.