Since I am not a rookie and doing fairly well I find it funny..........

Discussion in 'Truckers Strike Forum' started by TROOPER to TRUCKER, Sep 1, 2015.

1. KillingTime

KillingTime Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2016
    Rockland, Maine
    #### right. Sure wouldn't take him 6 hours. 7-11 closes in 3, and those ice cold Mickey's Big Mouths aren't going to drink themselves.

mjd4277, cnsper and Hick Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    My favorite is when I catch em resting with forehead on the steering wheel and not parked. I will circle and come up nose to nose, hit the brights and toot.

They dam near fall out of the cab. But they are awake now to park it. Heh. Im so bad....

My favorite is when they drain the service air and lock elbows on some of them...

TROOPER to TRUCKER Thanks this.
  4. Free labor

Free labor Bobtail Member

May 2, 2017
    It's so easy to sit in a truck stop and make fun of people driving threw a truckstop. Why do truck drivers do this ? When I started driving with 48ft x 96 "trailers. Short wheel base cab over tractors ,plenty of parking ,traffic wasn't as bad back then. Free to do what ever you wanted . I give these new guys a lot of credit for coming into this industry with everything that's thrown at them at one time .I got to wonder if maybe these guys that sit around and criticize everyone All the time. ,maybe thay got ther ### kicked too many times in high school and now they just can't get over it.

5. AtticusRoad

AtticusRoad Medium Load Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Indiana
    View attachment 179097 Jim Kaat wants to throw Sabermetrics “in the trash can ___.png

6. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Welcome to TTR and reving a old thread

mitrucker Thanks this.
  7. Trailerdragger

Trailerdragger Light Load Member

Mar 26, 2017
    Funny, they don't seem to have a scared look on their face when they almost run over a pedestrian after they blow past the stop line. It's usually one of those smug looks like, you're not a cop, I'll do whatever I want.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.