SM Trucking

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Hopeallisfine, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Hopeallisfine

Hopeallisfine Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2015
    The safety rating of this company always stays 98 or higher. The owner of the company does not fix his equipment properly. He pays on a different scale. He does not know how to keep his trucks running.SM really only goes North from Florida. Then no farther west than Texas. He will ask you to do a favor and if that favor takes three days He won't pay you for time out. He only pays miles driven. If you don't live in Florida but are there for repairs he will have you running around doing favors for him but you won't get paid.
    His turn over Rate is very high. He buys ALL old Freightliner trucks some from auctions some from Schneider. He doesn't care about his drivers. He ONLY CARES about himself. The more free things you do for him the more he will expect free things from You.
    I've was stopped at DOT scales and almost everytime i was DOT ' D simply because of his Safety rating.
    I went three weeks without Air Conditioning in the truck and he sent me to Texas during the summer. It was so hot " I HAD to pay For MY OWN MOTEL ROOM" even if I HAD to get the room because of NO A/C in the truck you WON'T get re emburessed

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Canned Spam

Canned Spam Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2010
    STL
  4. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
  5. Red379

Red379 Bobtail Member

Jun 18, 2015
    Was pay good? Did you quit?

6. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Are you still there?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.