Small Agricultural Based Trucking Company in North Platte NE Looking for Full-time Class A Driver

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by M4Trucking, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M4Trucking

M4Trucking Bobtail Member

Oct 12, 2015
    We are a small, local trucking company with a current opening for a full-time Class A driver. Interested drivers must be hardworking, honest, and dependable with a minimum of 3 years driving experience. Knowledge of livestock handling and ability to use a belt trailer is preferred, however, training will be provided to the right applicant. Mechanical knowledge is also beneficial. We have nice, well up kept equipment, (trucks are 379 EXHD Petes) and are looking for someone that will be able to take care of it. The pay is excellent with a base wage guaranteed and a percentage of the trucks gross income. The loads are mostly local with very few overnight hauls. It is a six day work week with the possibility of working into every other Saturday off with all Sundays off. We value good employees and treat them with the respect and importance that dependable drivers are to a small company. Interested candidates please call either Matt at (308)636-8469 or Melissa at (402)515-7647. Must be 25 or older. Thank You!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MJ1657

MJ1657 Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Isanti, MN
    Tell us what the guaranteed wage is and what can be expected from the percentage pay.

4. M4Trucking

Oct 12, 2015
    I am very sorry for the slow response on here and would like to thank everyone for their phone calls. As far as base wage and salary I would encourage anyone interested to give us a call. The salary and percentage are based on experience and driving record so we can accommodate insurance rates for each driver. If you have any questions at all or want to visit about numbers please talk to us.

5. M4Trucking

Oct 12, 2015
    That is a 308 area code on the first number. I guess auto correct thought I should have a face instead.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.