Stay away from Crazy Horse Oilfield or Crazy Horse express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Your worst nightmare, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Crazyhorseoil

Crazyhorseoil Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2016
    No need. I have said my peice. Got my pee pee slapped from the admins about some of my coments and I am out.

dustinbrock Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dan90

dan90 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2016

Funny guy Ian I'll post the text message and I did do a load of fitness equipment to langley b.c and when I dropped loaf off ready to head home u sent text asking to pick up beer in Surrey b.c even tho it wasn't ready to go as I called them myself, and you said your self if they don't get back to you I can head out to meet other driver so he can do a load I to USA totally different load after the fact I said I can't wait around any longer for beer because ur managing skills didn't even have load ready to come back to edmonton and now you're tryna twist my words around saying I didn't do any loads at all Hahaha you're a funny lying dude, and I'm suprised you can message on here and not to my cell when u know my number but decided to ignore me when I text and called asking for my pay. I will be going to labour board since you like taking people's pay

4. dan90

dan90 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Can't be taking people's pay like that and expect to get away with it Ian

5. dan90

dan90 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2016
    If even your own brother in law calls you a crook something is wrong lol

6. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    This whole thread makes me glad I don't have CrazyHorseOil for an employer and that I don't have Dan90 as an employee. Life is good.

7. dan90

dan90 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2016
    I'll wait for your reply Ian I'll get the alert in my email but at same time I hope it's my other pay....lol

8. Crazyhorseoil

Aug 21, 2016
    Yeah bad managment skills. Thats exactally it. You did take the load there and the return load wasnt ready yet. You couldnt stay because you didnt have a babysitter and thought it was gonna be a day trip. and you couldnt wait around for MY bad management skills? You my friend are definatly in the wrong industry if you think a load not being ready is on me, you couldnt wait for it and said you were coming back to Edmonton. What can I say, I cannot force you to stay out there but I wont pay a driver that leaves a load even if they had to wait another day. Sometimes you have to wait for a load. Either way I am done with you. Take it to the labor board if you want.

9. Crazyhorseoil

Aug 21, 2016
    Lol thats hilrious cause Justin would never say that. And be careful putting words in his mouth he dont stand for that ####

10. dan90

dan90 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Lol Ian, brought load of fitness equipment from edmonton to langley, last minute you thought I can squeeze beer load back but didn't work out for u cuz they didn't know you were coming out, and wasn't gonna be ready till later in week, but u wanted me to stay around till you can get ahold of them but they weren't replying to you so u told me to head back

11. Crazyhorseoil

Aug 21, 2016
    I am not taking your pay away. You didnt do the load even if you had to wait another day. You had already left Langley when I told you to meet up and give the trailer to another driver. So you werent waiting around either way

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.