Stay away from Crazy Horse Oilfield or Crazy Horse express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Your worst nightmare, Dec 2, 2015.

1. dan90

dan90 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2016
    After the fact you wanted me to wait around for something that wasn't gonna happen I did anyways on my own time, but said I wouldn't be able to wait around cuz I had to be back in edmonton the next day, and before I even said that you already were gonna get me to head back to edmonton I even went put of my way to Calgary first to drop trailer off

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Crazyhorseoil

Crazyhorseoil Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2016
    Squeeze a load in? That is what we do is haul loads not drive around empty. Your right I did not have an exact time to load it and they did not call me back. But I would have heard from them the next morning.

4. dan90

dan90 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2016
    So did u or didn't you tell me to head back to meet other driver because this load didn't work out on your end ? Meaning it wasn't even ready till later in week.

5. dan90

dan90 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Exactly , so don't lie and say I left a load when you told me to meet other driver so he can use the trailer for another run into USA

6. Crazyhorseoil

Aug 21, 2016
    Oh for #### sake I am done arguing with you. That load did happen the next day. You did nothing on your own time you left right away. Take it to the labor board let them sort it out I dont care either way

7. dan90

dan90 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2016

8. Crazyhorseoil

Aug 21, 2016
    the load was ready the next day. You had already left Langley on your own when I told you to give that trailer to someone else. I had to make a plan on the fly because you left even before I could find out when the load was gonna be ready. You are in the wrong industry if you think that trucking is a 9-5 job. Ask any Person who has been in this industry for more then a month. Sometimes you have to wait for a load. And if you cant do that tell someone before hand not while you are already out there

9. Crazyhorseoil

Aug 21, 2016
    Your right I am getting angry at the stupidity level of rookie drivers that have no idea how our industry works and think they can just make the rules

10. dan90

dan90 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2016
    I have no doubt anyone with more then a month can answer even if they get paid half a trip because you didn't have the beer load setup and realised u didn't so u told me to meet other driver on my way home from dropping equipment off in langley to give him trailer so he can do cherry run into USA

11. dan90

dan90 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2016
    A rookie driver that won't be pushed around by a guy who takes people's pay even tho they worked for it no other driver should have to go through this kinda treatment

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.