Stay away from Sunteck and GD EXPRESS these two will steal from you sunteck

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by rondmct, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Anniel

Anniel Bobtail Member

Feb 14, 2016
    So what is going on with GD Trucking my friend works there

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pete jockey

Pete jockey Medium Load Member

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    Too much information to process.

4. TruckerNerd

TruckerNerd Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Orlando, FL
    So @rondmct you come here talking trash can I hear more details. I was checking out both companies.

5. 4mer trucker

4mer trucker Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Don't forget the US Marshalls

6. Finalsomnia

Finalsomnia Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Woodstock, GA
    This guy hasn't been on here since he posted this thread, so good luck on finding anything out.

7. TruckerNerd

TruckerNerd Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Orlando, FL
    That's why I don't take him seriously. I noticed GD on Craigslist that can't be a good sign. Sunteck I was interested in but it's been 3 weeks and no call back...time to go research some real O/O's companies.

8. rondmct

rondmct Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2014
    Funny to you huh... yeah the whole check. Its my fault for not doing more like talking with former drivers. But i know now and as for doing something about it. It takes a couple of grand to get something started to get 10k back then at the end it,ll be change left

9. rondmct

rondmct Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2014
    Why is it trash? See you open yo buster ### mouth and don't know. Check em for yourself it like all of them fulla #### unless your a newbee or you like gettin ####ed

10. rondmct

rondmct Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2014
    I found out after i signed on their score is close to being #### down they only run east coast but they say you can run anywhere but they believe the rates are higher which they are but.... So is the fuel, the tolls the raggedy ### roads and paying for parking. Not to mention the traffic. So payrol is rude you get paid when she feels like it

11. rondmct

rondmct Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2014
    Not speaking bad about your friend but he must not be able to bo better. I mean paperlogs is good but as a Owner op. 27/3200 mls. Is cool 3500 to 4000 mls a week is stupid and dangerous. I know because I Tried to do a good job but at 0ver 3200 caused me to lose my truck and for my efforts they took my whole chk. The second wk. Out. So just beware

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.