Steps from A to Z after you are incorporated

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by trucko, Feb 14, 2016.

1. trucko

trucko Medium Load Member

Aug 3, 2015
    Hello Guys

I searched this forum but i think best to ask this way.

After you have incorporated LLC OR S CORP what are steps to be completely independent owner operator. I know company who has insurance on its name and once you are owner operator of a car hauler they offer you loads but you are not independent fully. I want to know what it takes to have your own insurance your own accounts on websites, you dispatch yourself. Do you need minimum experience on central dispatch or 1dispatch websites to be eligible to haul cars?

What is process of getting DOt and MC i found agents are offering this service for certain fee but i think process seems straightforward why to pay extra fee?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. xsetra

xsetra Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Call your state office for MC and DOT. Easy and just as fast if you hire it done. You need insurance to get your MC.
    I know nothing about car haulers.

4. canadianredneck

canadianredneck Light Load Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Western Arkansas
    Use one of the companies to set up a-z, then maintain it. They know the ins and outs and exactly what you need to do. it will take you 3x as long to get it done. It's pretty reasonable for what they do.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.