Stolen Fuel while parked for the night

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by Arizona Trucker, Jun 26, 2012.

1. kbrackett

kbrackett Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    Lost hills CA. Rented a motel next to the truck stop there. Came out next morning a they had sucked every last drop of fuel out of both tanks and broke into my head ache rack and stole all the chains and binders. All on a busy well lit road next to a very busy truck stop. Happened to another one of our guys a couple weeks later.

2. Truckinchic

Truckinchic Medium Load Member

Thanks Received:
    Dam,,thats nasty...never had that happen to me yet. Let me catch the little f...er stealing fuel out of my truck while im sleeping..Ill crack his head wide open with a bat. Our work is hard enough without that.

3. exfedex0131

exfedex0131 Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    we were sitting in the fedex lot in city of industry and had a fedex driver steal fuel from us in the middle of the night.............great company huh

SHC Thanks this.
  4. skip1955

skip1955 Light Load Member

Thanks Received:
    Flatbeder told me one time he parked next to a old cab over , that had a team . Got out to go eat and the driver of the cab over got out the same time , said Hi and started up a conversation , so they ordered a cup of Joe together and while waiting for it ( couple of minutes ) he got one of those feelings , got up and walked back to his truck . The other part of the cab over team had a hose with a 12v pump and already sucked out 60 gallons, into there side tank . .............................................................................................................

5. SHC

SHC <b>Spoiled Rotten Brat O/O</b>

Thanks Received:
    thats when I go to jail for beating the crap out of the team with my tire thumper and setting there Jolopy on fire.

6. sbaumann14

sbaumann14 Light Load Member

Thanks Received:
    don't go to jail if there are no witnesses......

Truckinchic and SHC Thank this.