strange and unknown

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by Jean24, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Jean24

Jean24 Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Hello,
    I am working on compiling stories and interviews from truckers across the US. I am looking for any stories relating to anything strange, unknown, or paranormal. I am planning to write a book on this topic as I know truckers see a lot of strange things out on our roads. If you have a story you would like to share please post it in response or you are welcome to send me an email at jnt0224@gmail.com.
    I vow to keep all of your information as confidential as you like. If you do share a story, I promise you will not be subject to any kind of ridicule.
    Thanks,
    Jeannie Gordon

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    Do sleep and drug induced hallucinations count? What about "trucker tales" that have been greatly exaggerated after being relayed 3 times, between truckers?

lovesthedrive Thanks this.
  4. camionneur

camionneur Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Saw the time machine from Back to the Future driving towards an exit one night, kind of strange. I guess the Ghostbuster mobile would have been paranormal. Herbie the love bug is out there too.

Unknown would be why other drivers slow down to follow me like I was Forrest Gump on a walkabout.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    STexan Thanks this.
  5. street beater

street beater Road Train Member

Apr 18, 2014
    cold as hell, MN
    You've heard of large marge right?

True story!

:)

Ice_Mystic and camionneur Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.