Sun Teck Transport failed to direct me to take a random when i had asked for help to find a clinic

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Thomas Grove, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Thomas Grove

Thomas Grove Bobtail Member

Oct 1, 2015
    This Company Sun Teck Transport failed to help me to take a random and give me imformation where to go when i had asked to find a clinic on my way to deliver,i got only a text message telling yes will help you but never receive help,first off i never received where to go the day i got a text message from the dispatch that day ,only that i was to fend for myself ,this has damaged my truck driving carreer because Sun Teck put a refusal on my DAC,fraudulant info becacause the fact is i did not get help telling me where to go and then hiding the fact the recuiting agent failed to help me as i was being pushed so hard to deliver

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckon

truckon Swamp Thing

Dec 16, 2011
    Like I'd tell you!
    Well that sucks.

icsheeple Thanks this.
  4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Did you save your text messages?

5. icsheeple

icsheeple Trailing the Herd

Nov 1, 2013
    Kansas City, KS
    If I'm told to go take a drug test, I go take a drug test. I'd simply Google a clinic in route. Any concentra or urgent care that has the dot forms.

6. skateboardman

skateboardman Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2012
    flatbed heaven
    They are supposed to find the clinic

7. icsheeple

icsheeple Trailing the Herd

Nov 1, 2013
    Kansas City, KS
    Right, I agree, but it's a crazy world we're living in. And I'm not going to let a desk jockey ruin my career. If they finally got back to me after I went wherever I chose, and requested I go somewhere else. No big deal. I can knock out two whiz quizzes in one day. At the very least I have a second test to combat a false positive.

8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Where might Sun Teck be located?

9. 77smartin

77smartin Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2011
    I dunno.
    Looks like Florida....website is funny looking.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  10. Eddiec

Eddiec Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2015
    I would strongly advise you to seek legal guidance on this matter, from an attorney familiar with this type of issue. As you already stated, not taking a random, is just as negative to your career as a positive result. The company has a responsibility in the proper administiring of random drug tests. Make sure that is the case.

Grouch Thanks this.
  11. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Well Thomas you better start looking for a lawyer.After you didn't receive any info on a place did you call your dispatcher or just sit and sit waiting ?Did you try and find a medical office yourself?Did you talk to your safety dept about this?Yes your company should have found you a doctor but right after they told u to fend for yourself I don't think they said it quite in that tone but anyway you should have parked at the nearest trkstop look for a place drop the trailer and bobtailed there.I would file for unemployment.Under the circumstances u have a good chance getting it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.