Tango Transport is no longer in business

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by wndrwtr, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I guess you didn't read anything at all..what part of "they can reapply for their postions" did you not understand? ...celadon stuck it to them.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. XCELERATIONRULES

XCELERATIONRULES Medium Load Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Celadon just bought a company,which was failing, and going to close anyway.
    Obviously the drivers will need to be part of a new payroll and benefit system.
    Dont want to work for Celadon?
    NO GREAT LOSS!

4. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    Don't be fooled and think for one second that celadon gives any shred of #### for the employees at tango. They really don't care if a single driver or office employee stays. They bought the freight lanes and any equipment they decide worth keeping. If all those drivers left that just means a quick burst of freight for their drivers until they hire more people to fill the tango trucks.

Kropotkin75, chalupa and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  5. wndrwtr

wndrwtr Light Load Member

Mar 12, 2007
    Texas
    Small Update:
    Was asked by Tango if I was interested in transferring/applying my truck to Celadon Owner Operator program. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes.
    My response was "Why would I want to when they have just lost a lawsuit placed against them by a couple of owner operators and then Celadon sues them for breach of contract?"
    Had to explain to them the article I had read.

LINK: http://www.thetruckersreport.com/judge-celadon-steals-3-8m-in-fuel-rebates-from-drivers/#more-7937

6. Kropotkin75

Kropotkin75 Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2015
    Axis, Al
    The owner of my company knows the ex owners of tango. I was told maybe a month ago this was happening. I didn't think much about it until I saw this.
    Yea the sale was not for the drivers because my boss told me then to tell tango drivers to come over with us.

7. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Who cares? Tango was just another scank trucking outfit and Celadon ain't much better either way
    We are all better off with one less bottom feeder outfit, guess those slime balls in the office will have find another pair of shoulders to stand on

8. Kropotkin75

Oct 2, 2015
    Axis, Al
    It sucks for the drivers that were screwed over in this because of greedy bosses.

Canned Spam Thanks this.
  9. XCELERATIONRULES

Dec 29, 2014
    Funny thing,I dont care,what fuel
    Costs!
    I dont worry about mpg!
    I need 18 new tires?
    Awesome!
    Insurance rates?
    Who guves a turd?
    Everything is free!
    DUMMY!

10. Kropotkin75

Oct 2, 2015
    Axis, Al

What does that mean?
    Who is that directed at?

I know the costs to run a trucking company. Not the same size as tango but I know the costs but I ALWAYS took care of my drivers even as the company was going thru a tough time and ended up having to close the doors. I didn't hide from them what was going on and I helped them when we finally closed the doors.

The owners at Tango would not take a cut from their money to help save the company and they went out with a ton of money. That's greed and maybe some people think that's ok but that's what is wrong around the world.
    Greed is not good.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    drvrtech77 Thanks this.
  11. XCELERATIONRULES

Dec 29, 2014
    Truck is a rolling pile of maintenance.silly to take all those costs,responsibility and taxes.
    I love having zero headaches,as a company driver..expenses are zero.Food and cigarrettes.
    Life is good!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.